General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The Big Bang Theory!

<< < (3/14) > >>

Kacper:
Press release photos for tonight's episode! A lot of them this time!
"The Closet Reconfiguration" - March 14, 2013
Photos courtesy of Michael Yarish/Warner Bros. ©2013 Warner Bros. Television. All Rights Reserved.

Sheldon organizing

Group cheers Leonard and Penny throw a “grown-up” cocktail party at the apartment

A lost letter Howard struggles with whether or not he should open a letter from his father

The gang

Closet chaos Howard struggles with whether or not he should open a letter from his father

Hear Howard roar

Takeout time

Sheldon the mailman

A great debate

Ready in rubber gloves

Laundry room

Adult cocktails Leonard and Penny throw a “grown-up” cocktail party at the apartment

Kacper:
Season finale is this Thursday! I can't wait! What did you all think of this season? I have to say that the show is keeping strong with very good ratings. It is the number 1 show for the night and its timeslot. Past couple episodes have been keeping good ratings for this time of the year with 15-17 million viewers (March-May) versus 12-13 million (March-May) last year. Plus with the DVR ratings, the show has about 20 million and more viewers per episode! The show really got a big bump this year with more viewers.  :hoot:

kiki:
I really like this show but the current season for me is a little disappointing. It's not as funny as it used to be. There are hardly any physics or comicbook jokes and what I realy hate is the development of Penny's character. Lately the only time we see her is when she is holding a glass (or a bottle!) of wine and talks for 20 seconds to Leonard.

Declive:
They were funny when they weren't having all those social scenes with other people and interactions with the ladies.

Kacper:
I agree! The larger the cast gets (with addition of more ladies and even sheldon's secretary), the quicker the episodes seem and they don't focus on one thing as much and it can be confusing and less funny sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version