General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The Big Bang Theory!

(1/14) > >>

Kacper:
Any Big Bang Theory fans in here!? I love that show! I got into it just a couple of months ago but I've already seen all the episode  :lol3: It's also cool how the show is having such great ratings!

Declive:
Yeah! I watch it since the very first episode!

Kacper:

Kate Micucci will join the show for several episodes as Lucy!

'Big Bang Theory': Meet Raj's (possible) love interest!
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/30/big-bang-theory-meet-rajs-possible-love-interest/

Jan 30 2013 10:10 PM ET

by Lynette Rice   

Will Cupid finally shoot an arrow into the lonely heart of Raj?
EW has confirmed that The Big Bang Theory has cast a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar’s alter-ego.
It’s Kate Micucci!
As first reported by The Hollywood Reporter, the actress from Fox’s Raising Hope will join the CBS comedy for several episodes as Lucy. She’ll make her first appearance on, appropriately enough, the comedy’s Valentine’s Day episode. The episode is titled “The Tangible Affection Proof.”
The promise of love for Raj started last July at Comic-Con, when Executive Producer Chuck Lorre teased that the character could be getting a galpal. “But don’t cheer yet,” Lorre told the crowd. “Wait til you see it.”
Micucci’s other credits include When in Rome, Suburgatory, and Bored to Death.

Kacper:
By the way new episode is airing tonight 8/7C on CBS!  :hearts:

SHELDON IS FORCED TO WORK WITH HIS NEMESIS, BARRY KRIPKE, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY," THURSDAY, JAN. 31

"The Cooper/Kripke Inversion" - Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Declive:
Sheldon and Barry together? This is going to be wondeLfull

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version