The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (17/22) > >>

georgiapeach:
I loved the "here come the Aussies" one too, but this is awesome! WHat fun for the racers to do!!

Ran_Michal:

--- Quote from: retard boi on April 12, 2013, 09:47:53 AM ---Not sure about where the first part suppose to be but France, the US (Vegas), Spain and Brazil (Its possible they went to Mexico just according to the route) where all spoiled as location visited during this season.

--- End quote ---

R.Boy - i didn't see any spoiler from Brazil, what's your source??

regarding the locations i think that the sites in the promo as the scenes in the prologue of each chapter, are not related at all to the raced locations

retard boi:

--- Quote from: Ran_Michal on April 12, 2013, 01:07:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: retard boi on April 12, 2013, 09:47:53 AM ---Not sure about where the first part suppose to be but France, the US (Vegas), Spain and Brazil (Its possible they went to Mexico just according to the route) where all spoiled as location visited during this season.

--- End quote ---

R.Boy - i didn't see any spoiler from Brazil, what's your source??

regarding the locations i think that the sites in the promo as the scenes in the prologue of each chapter, are not related at all to the raced locations

--- End quote ---

I encountered it in one of the Israeli forums (Tapuz forum) but to be honest I am not 100% certain about it.

Israel:
First detailed promo!!!

http://bit.ly/11D5Ac8

i think we can add Brazil to the locations

Jeff_:
Yes, add Brazil. Rio de Janeiro in promo.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version