The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (4/22) > >>

Bwils927:
good find I'm doing my daily tweet hunting in a moment, hopefully i'll get more info

Israel:
Hi
I know for sure that TAR Israel 3 was launched this week probably on the 15th
In the second season the first pit stop was in the local airport.
Makes sense to have a pitstop on Caesarea it's a beautiful place with lot of local History.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarea_Maritima

We should find the next legs in Portugal or France or Italy, The Israeli production is relatively low budget and no-chance that they will get a shuttle to Morocco (Arab country).

Plaidmoon:
I found this tweet that suggests that TAR Israel will be in Paris:

Romain Jeanticou ‏@RomainJeanticou
Viens de danser le French cancan en shorty à dentelle au théâtre Ranelagh ac la productrice russo-israélienne de The Amazing Race. Kamoulox.
5:17 AM Pacific Standard Time - 19 Jan 13

Google translates this as:

Come dance the cancan in lace shorty Ranelagh theater ac Russian-Israeli producer of The Amazing Race. Kamoulox.

I can certainly see a TAR detour or roadblock having teams dance the Can-Can in Paris. The Russians are involved with TAR Israel?

Here's the web site for Ranelagh Theater in paris: http://www.theatre-ranelagh.com/. I haven't investigated it because it's WAY past my bed time and my cat is biting my mousing hand to get me to go to bed. I'm going to stop before she draws blood.  :)

Israel:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on January 20, 2013, 05:56:53 AM ---
I can certainly see a TAR detour or roadblock having teams dance the Can-Can in Paris. The Russians are involved with TAR Israel?

--- End quote ---

Could be, about 15% of Israel population are Russian speaker, It might be an Israeli production man or one of the team.
More likely that the European production, which is in charge of the missions in Europe, is Russian.

anyway - Nice find!

topaz:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on January 16, 2013, 12:28:07 AM ---I know they've been casting for a while (in fact, I know some fans were complaining that there was a rather large application fee), so it wouldn't surprise me if it started already. Last season had a half-leg in Israel, so having a checkpoint here would be fitting. The question is, Where could the starting line have been for this to somewhat be on the way to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv?

--- End quote ---

btw, will the 3rd season of TAR Israel gonna visit to my country, the Philippines?  I hope so and I'm waiting. :gaah:

(Let's keep politics out of the race locations, even in jest.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version