Author Topic: Big Brother 15!  (Read 32121 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Big Brother 15!
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 05:29:07 AM »
In the link with the auditions that i went thru several of the people showed a picture of a family member or their friends but that's it.

And now that Survivor has announced their "family" twist with blood vs water, do we still think BB will be having a family twist too?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 03:47:20 PM »
Tweeted by Robyn Kass  :yess:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »
Yay to the new boards  :yess:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 05:18:01 PM »
So happy to see this up!  :conf:  I was just sitting here thinking I wish BB was on because I am bored this afternoon and would love to watch the feeds

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2013, 05:22:10 PM »
Yay a new board! :hearts:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 04:36:13 AM »
YES! BB15! <333
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 11:58:28 AM »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 06:10:30 PM »
Thanks TL for the new Board!! :dance:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 03:29:42 PM »
TVGN IS THE NEW HOME FOR “BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK”

Per CBS Press Release

Published on: 05/29/2013      |   All 2013 Press Releases

FROM TVGN…

Late Night Companion Show to CBS’s Long-Running Summer Hit Reality Series

BIG BROTHER Joins TVGN Line-Up This Summer

BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK to Air Two Hours, Seven Nights a Week for 13 Weeks

In Conjunction with the June 26 Season Premiere of BIG BROTHER on the CBS Television Network

LOS ANGELES – May 29, 2013 – TVGN today announced that it will become the exclusive television destination for BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK,  the live, late night companion show to CBS's BIG BROTHER, one of television's most addictive and socially engaged reality series.

BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will feature a curated live feed from inside the BIG BROTHER house for two hours, seven nights a week (12:00-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT) for 13 weeks beginning Wednesday, June 26. In addition, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK telecasts on TVGN will be cross-promoted on-air within the BIG BROTHER broadcasts on the CBS Television Network.  BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK previously aired for seven seasons on the premium cable network Showtime.

“BIG BROTHER is one of television’s longest-running reality series with a loyal audience, and we are excited to bring BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK to TVGN where fans can watch all summer long,” said Brad Schwartz, President of Entertainment and Media, TVGN. “When the sun goes down and the cameras are still rolling, some of the best reality TV moments come to life, and we expect this season of BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK to deliver more jaw-dropping action available only on TVGN.”

Now entering its 15th season, BIG BROTHER on the CBS Television Network will have a longer edition this summer with the new season premiering on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). It will be broadcast three nights weekly: Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2); a live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3); and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17.

BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK gives fans of the popular reality series an intimate, late night look at life in the ‘Big Brother House.’ The show features a curated live television feed from inside the house, where nothing is sacred and anything goes.

BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with more than 53 cameras and 97 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day.  Each week, the House Guests will vote someone out of the house.  At the end, the last remaining House Guest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy® Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

About TVGN:

TVGN is a highly distributed entertainment network owned by CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) and Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF). The venture combines CBS’s programming, production and marketing assets with Lionsgate’s resources in motion pictures, television and digitally delivered content.  Seen in more than 80 million homes, TVGN’s programming celebrates Hollywood with original series and specials. TVGN’s new ownership structure is comprised of the company with the #1 broadcast network and many of the top first-run syndication series (“Entertainment Tonight,” “OMG! Insider”) and the studio that distributes the blockbuster “Hunger Games” and “Twilight” franchises and produces such award-winning dramas as “Mad Men.”

# # #

CHEAT TWEET: #BigBrother After Dark comes to @TVGN! Watch 2 hours of late-night footage from the house 7Days a week—Premieres Wed 6/26 Midnight/11c

TVGN:

On the Web: http://www.tvgn.tv

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tvgn

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tvgn

Photos and Press Materials: www.tvgnpr.com

BIG BROTHER:

Host on Twitter: @JulieChen

Official Show Site: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

http://www.cbscorporation.com/news-article.php?id=956

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 03:31:30 PM »
To help everyone:  :hrt:

TVGN is channel 273 on Direct TV
TVGN is channel 48 on FIOS
TVGN is channel 94 on ComCast
TVGN is channel 157 on Time Warner
TVGN is channel 117 on Dish Network

TVGN is not available on Cablevision/Optimum   :tantrum

please add any channel and provider that I may have missed for everyone if you have it :tup:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
Oh, cool. The ex-Prevue Channel. I guess I'll be watching this through the summer.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
Type in your zipcode  on the upper right corner where it says CHANNEL FINDER to see  where TVGN is located in your area

http://www.tvgn.tv/

and you can follow TVGN on Twitter  @TVGN https://twitter.com/TVGN

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
I just have a question right now. Is it at all possible for Big Brother to go HD this year? I kind of don't understand why they haven't (besides there are 53 cameras). Maybe they could at least maybe do the HOH and veto competitions in HD and the others in SD.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure a while back they announced it would all be in hd

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2013, 07:00:02 PM »
Oh, okay, I was just curious. Could you maybe get a link/citation?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2013, 07:51:31 PM »
Type in your zipcode  on the upper right corner where it says CHANNEL FINDER to see  where TVGN is located in your area

Doesn't seem to be available on U-Verse at all! :ascared
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2013, 08:34:23 PM »
UH OH!!!!  :umn:  :lol3:

Doesn't seem to be available on U-Verse at all! :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »
There is ZERO confirmation that the Big brother House will be in HD. 

The person(s) who reported it got it from the rumor mill. NO other reliable sources have confirmed the  HD Cams being installed.

NOW, for CBS to put in  HD cams they have to upgrade all of the TV,monitors etc.. that they use. Even on the editing  side from Endemol and Fly on the wall. That's a lot of equipment and money spent  on man hours.  Is it possible YES.. is it something we definitely know.. NO.. and we won't know FOR SURE until Media day which should be around JUNE 10th Unless they release information soon. :iok

I just have a question right now. Is it at all possible for Big Brother to go HD this year? I kind of don't understand why they haven't (besides there are 53 cameras). Maybe they could at least maybe do the HOH and veto competitions in HD and the others in SD.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »
 :tu :hrt:

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2013, 11:18:57 PM »
I can't believe this season is going to be 100 days long. I am kinda excited to see it play out!! This will be a crazy season for sure!
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2013, 12:00:42 PM »
seeing rumors on other sites that the live feeds will be $15?  Seems low to me, but would be nice and allow more people to get them I think.  Just a rumor though.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2013, 01:33:44 PM »
Not sure how anyone can put out information on how much the feeds will cost since no one credible aka an affiliate has received an email from anyone at CBS.

As far as a $15.00 price, Superpass charged $14.99 per month unless you got the early bird special.

So is this rumor of $15 per month or "in total" for the whole season?  If it's total for the whole season then I wouldnt expect too much from their end on the "live" feeds.  and expect it to be just like BBCANADA

Tick Tock we're all waiting on ANY news :lol3:

seeing rumors on other sites that the live feeds will be $15?  Seems low to me, but would be nice and allow more people to get them I think.  Just a rumor though.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »

So is this rumor of $15 per month or "in total" for the whole season?  If it's total for the whole season then I wouldnt expect too much from their end on the "live" feeds.  and expect it to be just like BBCANADA

I didn't follow BBCANADA, so can you elaborate?  I'm a little bummed that my BB Summer is all in flux with the change in After Dark and the feeds. I don't deal well with change!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »
BBcanada feeds were shut down aka fishies for us for hours on end. no reasons to be giving i.e. POV comp have not comp.. they  just shut it down and held that content for their aired shows.    the less we pay for the less actual feeds that we are use to that we will get.

I didn't follow BBCANADA, so can you elaborate?  I'm a little bummed that my BB Summer is all in flux with the change in After Dark and the feeds. I don't deal well with change!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2013, 02:46:01 PM »
 :hello2: :hearts: :hearts:yea bb coming bk on soon!! i have kept showtime for a yr now think about my b loved bb.. now we r saying it is going to b on tvgn.. well i just check my guide and it goes to the 19th so i will know soon if bb is going to b on tvgn .. also what was up with bb canada?? they did not show the feeds lots of fishy time ? could u chat and was it on a cbs afleit channell? any one??
tv junky needs help!!!!!