Archive > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15!

<< < (5/17) > >>

theschnauzers:
Will we be getting the Showtime After Dark feed this year? It's about the only way I have time to even watch anything live feedish, or is everything headed to CBS.com?

ugot2bekidinmeny:

I cant see CBS ending the showtime connection. all news should start to trickle out by the end of the month dont worry I will post what i find out ASAP fr everyone!

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on May 17, 2013, 11:23:45 PM ---Will we be getting the Showtime After Dark feed this year? It's about the only way I have time to even watch anything live feedish, or is everything headed to CBS.com?

--- End quote ---

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 10, 2013, 07:06:59 PM ---According to a poster on twitter who correctly announced the twist from last year (coaches) he believes this season will take a page out of Survivor 27. It will likely be houseguests against their families.
--- End quote ---

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to Survivor with this twist. If BB's doing this same thing, I might cry.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 10, 2013, 07:06:59 PM ---According to a poster on twitter who correctly announced the twist from last year (coaches) he believes this season will take a page out of Survivor 27. It will likely be houseguests against their families.

--- End quote ---

I genuinely hope not. :( Why would CBS use the same twist in consecutive reality shows? Heck, the past few years, the Big Brother finale and Survivor premiere have been on the same night! :lol:

BamBam:
And now that Survivor has announced their "family" twist with blood vs water, do we still think BB will be having a family twist too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version