Archive > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15!

<< < (3/17) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on May 02, 2013, 12:18:04 PM ---OK I'll take a jab at it! :lol3:

I say teams yet again and one from each team will be evicted on the first live night and then be held up in sequester

then they can have up to 20 peeps one team to be an immediate have not so that's 5 peeps in the have not room leaving 14 people to sleep in regular beds and 1 HOH

So it's 4 teams of 5 and 4 going out the door  leaving 16 peeps  4 of which will be have nots by the end of the live eviction show :iok

--- End quote ---

Eh?  :iok  This requires too much thinking on my part!  :colors

:lol3: 

ugot2bekidinmeny:
HA! That's why i threw it up there!! :lol3:

theamazingracer21:
What about if its a house of 12 and the game continues as normal (or so they think) because the twist is that there is a second house of another 12 and each house is unaware of the other house's existence until about week 3 or 4 when to 2 houses are merged.

BamBam:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on May 03, 2013, 06:09:24 AM ---What about if its a house of 12 and the game continues as normal (or so they think) because the twist is that there is a second house of another 12 and each house is unaware of the other house's existence until about week 3 or 4 when to 2 houses are merged.

--- End quote ---

That would be a great twist!  Think how much it would screw up everyones game

ugot2bekidinmeny:
They are building  on the lot there so anything is possible !! Good one TAR21!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version