Archive > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15!

(1/17) > >>

Leafsfan.:
Big Brother 15: longer season, earlier debut, new schedule

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_15/2013_Jan_12_schedule-changes

Big Brother 15 will break from tradition and debut two weeks earlier than usual, on June 26 at 9 p.m. That gives the series “a longer edition this summer,” CBS said, and it will presumably end, as usual, in mid-September, when Survivor debuts.

CBS announced that this morning along with a new schedule for the show: It will now air Tuesdays at 9, Wednesdays at 9, and Sundays at 8. The Wednesday episode will be live evictions, and will move to 8 p.m. on July 17, following the conclusion of its version of he Great British Bake Off.

Big Brother received an early renewal for the series last fall; despite a drop-off in viewers year to year, it remains a success for the network.

RealityFreakWill:
Since they are adding two extra weeks to this coming season, I smell a larger cast and fingers crossed, a new house! I am tired of the same floor plan every year but with new decor. They need to demolish the house and re-built a new one.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
LONG??  :groan: geesh!! More  hours for me I guess!  :iok

I agree with you Will hope they have a better house.. but not sure if it can be any bigger f a cast than last year. Hopefully more entertaining.

TexasLady:
A house without ants would be good.  :lol3:

Reality_Gal:
Longer season = Less work for me. LOL, and now that my sister has her new laptop I can broadcast live feeds for my TV.

:luvya:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version