Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 26 Spoilers and Boot List Discussions

<< < (4/5) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on March 23, 2013, 07:47:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 22, 2013, 02:53:49 AM ---And according to spoilers, Julia gets MEDIVAC??? and Corrine is our next boot in 13th place. :gaah: :'(

--- End quote ---
Won't Corrine go home in 12th if Julia is voted out/medivaced before her? Hopefully that means she makes Jury. ???

--- End quote ---

Corinne gets voted out first. Julia gets medivac post merge.

I am also not so sure. I am hoping and praying spoilers are terribly wrong. I want CORINNE ON JURY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobby:
12: Corinne?
11-7: Reynold, Michael, Phillip, Malcolm, Andrea
6-4: Eddie, Erik, Brenda
Final 3: Cochran, Sherri, Dawn

Let's just say Corinne is supposed to be 12th and not Brandon... then this might still hold true, where we shall know next week!

Jobby:
Almost everyone has Corrine set to go next AND missing JURY. <//////////////////////////3

WHAT?

SPOILERS PLEASE BE WRONG. (:;)

Glamazon Racer:
Well if she goes next, they better put her on the jury. I will be furious if she isn't there.

When I originally saw the spoiler list, I thought maybe Dawn, Cochran and Sherri were gonna end up on the same tribe after a swap and form a super awesome alliance together, but that didn't happen. Either way, if the spoilers ARE true, then it will probably mean a few blindsides which will be good, and if the spoilers AREN'T true, then maybe hopefully we can get one or two better people to the end. (even though I like all of those three, there are many others I prefer)

ovalorange:
Looking at this supposed boot list I still have no idea what's going to go down... should make for an interesting last few episodes :popcorn:

Oh and is there still spec about a medvac after Corrine and Julia got booted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version