Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 26 Press and Media

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:
This is the place!  :wohoo:

thespicdatum:
Don't know where to post this. Just an info.

Bikal and Gota (the two tribe names) are places in Caramoan. Gota is the name of the Village resort where Survivor shoots and BIkal I think is a name of a municipality in Caramoan.

theamazingracer21:
Awesome news for Australian viewers of Survivor.

Nine will be airing Survivor: Caramoan on Thursdays at 7:30 on Nine's sister channel "GO!". The first episode will air on Valentines day (14/2 :hrt:).

By comparison Survivor is usually aired in a late night time-slot often months behind US airings. (I believe Survivor Philippines finale aired last Tuesday (29/1)

The move will see 9 follow 10 who have a similar arrangement with American Idol 12 (who air the show on their main Channel) and will put pressure on 7 to fast track TAR22.

Source: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/01/airdate-survivor-caramoan-fans-v-favourites.html

Glamazon Racer:
That's great news for Australia - it is airing 7.5 - 9.5 hours after the US (depending on daylight savings) which is brilliant!  :hoot: :hoot:

Glamazon Racer:
That's an interesting article. Would've been nice if Matt came back and then like got voted out at the first Tribal Council only for Jeff to say, "oh yeah I forgot to tell you that we decided to bring RI back this season..." :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version