Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Alexandra “Allie” Pohevitz (Gota)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mug Costanza:
Year after year after year, I'm completely blown away by the people who form four-person alliances in a tribe of nine or ten and assume that they have all the control. Come on! That's not a majority! It's simple math! You're not in control! Survivor is a numbers game and you don't have the numbers! :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

</rant>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on February 21, 2013, 11:17:26 PM ---Year after year after year, I'm completely blown away by the people who form four-person alliances in a tribe of nine or ten and assume that they have all the control. Come on! That's not a majority! It's simple math! You're not in control! Survivor is a numbers game and you don't have the numbers! :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

</rant>

--- End quote ---

couldn't. agree. more.

I mean it's fine to create a four-person alliance, but don't make it so insanely obvious if four is not the majority... That's just nonsensical... :crazy:

SoYoung:
Considering they are so called "FANS" and yet they dont know whats the "Do'sand Dont's" of Survivor. are they really fans of the show? This is not a dating game!  :groan:

Bwils927:
she didn't really "date" Reynold, although they hooked up on night 1 they weren't really like a couple

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on February 23, 2013, 10:38:02 PM ---she didn't really "date" Reynold, although they hooked up on night 1 they weren't really like a couple

--- End quote ---

Yeah but hooking up is not really a smart thing to do because everyone will see you as a pair regardless of whether or not that is what you actually are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version