Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Sherri Biethman (Gota)

<< < (2/6) > >>

SuperTux:
I bet she'll win.

StephenWasHere:
Gotta root for her! Always root for Mom's. Plus, she has the same name as my mom  :lol3: She seems to be the smartest of the fans.

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 11, 2013, 12:57:27 PM ---Sherri
--- End quote ---

Couldn't afford much more fast food on survivor rewards and auction :P

--- Quote ---Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.

--- End quote ---

If this come in play, well then at least she's gonna end up in a jury/merge tribe..

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 12, 2013, 03:02:32 AM ---
--- Quote ---Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby.
Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
--- End quote ---

I like her just by reading this already. I think she could be a strong contender and may have a high screentime aka Lisa, Cirie type of woman playing the game.

--- End quote ---

Same here! <333

And I love her more because she compares herself to Parvati so she better live up to that to some extent. :lol:

I get a Monica Culpepper kinda vibe from her  - I reckon she will be good in challenges.

kevin2012:
"Hopefully, it's Hope"

HA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version