Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Sherri Biethman (Gota)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Bwils927:
Jeff: Sherri do you think the fans have any shot right now? (something like that)
Sherri: No.

How pathetic. Slowly starting to root for her though since i want a fan to win.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on April 04, 2013, 04:14:22 PM ---Jeff: Sherri do you think the fans have any shot right now? (something like that)
Sherri: No.

How pathetic. Slowly starting to root for her though since i want a fan to win.

--- End quote ---

I have a feeling that Corinne's vote-out will be the start of the Favorites turning against each other. I'd guess that at the next three Tribals (at least), a Favorite will be voted out.

Alfwin:
Lol. I would also say the same answer as Sherri because it's the cold, hard truth. There are 8 favourites and 4 fans. The fans can only rely on the people that defeated them.

Jobby:
And if you read my post in the spoiler thread, NO SPOILERS IN THIS POST DON'T WORRY.

I thought Sherri was SMART in just lazing around and not doing much, since she know it's best to let the favourites target one another and just be the swing vote, and just join the majority, where she will then be able to instantly jump many spots up the totem pole.

Others might think she's dumb and pathetic, but sometimes, not doing anything is a strategy as well. Look what happened to Corinne. :crazy:

Bwils927:
She's the only one who's not in an alliance, so right now it's not smart, but in the long run, it could be. She can be the least important person right now since she has no one, or the most important since she's a free number. And since she hates Philip, i see her joining the group of Malcolm Reynold Eddie and Mike, and hopefully Erik goes back to them, and the fans will be set!  :conf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version