Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Sherri Biethman (Gota)

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Sherri

Name (Age): Sherri Biethman (41)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Boise, Idaho 
Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby.
Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
Hobbies: Shopping, Pilates and cycling.
Pet Peeves: Liars, clutter and anything dirty.
3 Words to Describe You: Lovable, sexy and unstoppable.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
Toothbrush, coffee and a computer with wifi.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – I have a strong personality and lots of charm. Some people will see that as a threat so I will have to get rid of them first.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and prove to myself that I can outplay the competition. Plus, I’m looking for an adventure. Just getting on Survivor is an incredible experience and a great example for my kids.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.   

georgiapeach:
saved

Reilly Queens:
http://www.youtube.com/v/JvRYzW1pqfM

rockhopper78:
My favorite of the fans. Hope she goes far.

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby.
Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
--- End quote ---

I like her just by reading this already. I think she could be a strong contender and may have a high screentime aka Lisa, Cirie type of woman playing the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version