Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Laura Alexander (Gota)

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:
Laura

Name (Age): Laura Alexander (23)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Washington, D.C. 
Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of climbing Mt. Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.
Inspiration in Life: My Mother for her strength and her endless support.
Hobbies: Traveling, jigsaw puzzles and dancing.
Pet Peeves: Ignorance, intolerance and arrogance.
3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, sarcastic and down to earth.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
I’m not very sentimental.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate to Brenda Lowe, Parvati Shallow and Jenna Morasca because they were strategically strong women.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m completely obsessed with Survivor and I want to win a million dollars.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I think I will kick butt on the challenge puzzles. I might be small but I have a lot of fire in me. I’ll also work hard around camp – you won’t find me picking my sorority sister’s armpit hair.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know who I am, I know what I want and I know that I’m more than capable of getting it. I’m smart and I’ll utilize everyone else’s weaknesses. I know what works and what doesn’t work on Survivor.

georgiapeach:
saved

Glamazon Racer:
They sure have a lot of young blonde fans...

kevin2012:
Laura is the only one of the three young blondes that I actually like; she's not part of the obnoxious "cool kids" alliance and was pivotal in the beginning of its destruction, is pretty, has an amazing sense of perception (detecting Reynold's Hidden Immunity Idol), and generally pretty likable.

So far, she's my favorite fan.

Cocoa:
<3333333333333333

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version