Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Malcolm Freberg (Bikal)

<< < (6/8) > >>

Jobby:
Let me add Cirie to that list then, for legends need not make it to the end and are Survivors who will be remembered forever. :)

Air:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 22, 2013, 05:58:32 AM ---Let me add Cirie to that list then, for legends need not make it to the end and are Survivors who will be remembered forever. :)

--- End quote ---

Cirie did make it to F3 though. :lol:

Jobby:
Not the end though... not per racer's definition. :)

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 22, 2013, 06:56:02 AM ---Not the end though... not per racer's definition. :)

--- End quote ---

Well we can expand the definition to making it far. And I don't think Cirie is quite in the same league as those others, but comes close (although I have only seen two of her three seasons, so I can't really comment entirely).

Malcolm made it far last season but didn't really do anything overly brilliant in terms of strategy. If he makes it far and continues to play this way on this season, he could be a great but we shall see.

Wolfpack:
Bottom Line this week, Malcolm absolutely needs to offer Erick a F3 deal. Period. As far as I know he never made a F3 deal with Eddie and Reynold they just have had to rely on Malcolm. Malcolm has Eddie and Reynold in his pocket he could use for leverage. Erik will see that switching will benefit him and will easily convert. Then all they need is somehow offer Sheri something and Malcolm is set for several weeks

By Erik switching, and having a F3 he is now #2 on the totem pole, where with S.R.Us nobody knows who is where

Another situation, Malcolm needs to get rid of Andrea, Eddie and Reynold are getting too close to her. If Malcolm can somehow plan the votes for Andrea, Eddie and Reynold would have to rely completely on him to get to the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version