Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Malcolm Freberg (Bikal)

<< < (5/8) > >>

Dunkle Schoko:
He was slightly more likeable last season than this, but all the same a phenomenal human. Among the best players? Not quite.

Bwils927:
This guy is amazing! Just saw the most recent ep, what a great move. And Erik and Sherri flipping is highly likely, but i also think Andrea could flip as well.

RudyRules:
Malcolm, whether you win or not, I love you! :hearts:
You rock, Sweetie!!  :wohoo: :luvu:

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 19, 2013, 12:27:08 PM ---Seems like I remember an interview with Malcolm from last season, where he said he was surprised to be forced into the game play he had to do...and that he had hoped to take a far more active role. Maybe this is that side coming out??

--- End quote ---
I sort of recall that, too, Peach. After watching how he is playing the game this season, he seems to know how to improvise and take advantage of developments. As to having to win to be memorable, let me offer the first three seasons in which Boston Rob appeared, he didn't win but he was memorable, and Burnett loved him for it.

Malcolm is making the most of what he has to work with. Now that he cut off the head of the beast by orchestrating Phillip's ouster he has a chance to pick up one or two of the majority alliance, especially if he finds a HII that is put back into play.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on April 21, 2013, 02:31:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 19, 2013, 12:27:08 PM ---Seems like I remember an interview with Malcolm from last season, where he said he was surprised to be forced into the game play he had to do...and that he had hoped to take a far more active role. Maybe this is that side coming out??

--- End quote ---
I sort of recall that, too, Peach. After watching how he is playing the game this season, he seems to know how to improvise and take advantage of developments. As to having to win to be memorable, let me offer the first three seasons in which Boston Rob appeared, he didn't win but he was memorable, and Burnett loved him for it.

Malcolm is making the most of what he has to work with. Now that he cut off the head of the beast by orchestrating Phillip's ouster he has a chance to pick up one or two of the majority alliance, especially if he finds a HII that is put back into play.

--- End quote ---

Just to clarify something - I wasn't saying that you need to win to be memorable. I was saying that you need to make it to the end or win to be considered among the best.  If you look at the castaways Joab compared him to:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 19, 2013, 06:02:51 AM ---Malcolm has just joined Parvati, Rob, Russell, Amanda, Sandra (to name a few) as one of the most memorable and strategic Survivors of all-time. <3

--- End quote ---

All of those people have made it to the end more than once so to be mentioned in the same league as them, you would need to play a great game and make it to the end at least once.

It could happen for Malcolm, but until it does, he shouldn't be compared to the legends of this game. :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version