Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Malcolm Freberg (Bikal)

<< < (4/8) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: racer on April 19, 2013, 06:12:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on April 19, 2013, 06:02:51 AM ---Malcolm has just joined Parvati, Rob, Russell, Amanda, Sandra (to name a few) as one of the most memorable and strategic Survivors of all-time. <3

--- End quote ---

If he actually makes it to the end, then maybe. If not, then it was just one good move.

--- End quote ---

Additionally, it could just be a prolonging move, not a move that can put someone in a position to reach the FTC. If I remember rightly, all of the above that you have mentioned, Joab, have made it to the finals. If Malcolm doesn't, I don't think he should be placed in that league.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on April 19, 2013, 06:20:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on April 19, 2013, 06:12:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on April 19, 2013, 06:02:51 AM ---Malcolm has just joined Parvati, Rob, Russell, Amanda, Sandra (to name a few) as one of the most memorable and strategic Survivors of all-time. <3

--- End quote ---

If he actually makes it to the end, then maybe. If not, then it was just one good move.

--- End quote ---

Additionally, it could just be a prolonging move, not a move that can put someone in a position to reach the FTC. If I remember rightly, all of the above that you have mentioned, Joab, have made it to the finals. If Malcolm doesn't, I don't think he should be placed in that league.

--- End quote ---

Precisely my point. :tup:

Mug Costanza:
I'm not so sure yet, racer. Without Phillip, will Stealth-R-Us remain together even with the cracks in the alliance forming? Without Phillip telling everyone to vote together, will they? If Malcolm can get two weak-willed people to flip (Erik and Sherri, I'm looking at you), then the Three Amigos will have a majority.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on April 19, 2013, 10:03:56 AM ---I'm not so sure yet, racer. Without Phillip, will Stealth-R-Us remain together even with the cracks in the alliance forming? Without Phillip telling everyone to vote together, will they? If Malcolm can get two weak-willed people to flip (Erik and Sherri, I'm looking at you), then the Three Amigos will have a majority.

--- End quote ---

It could happen. You're absolutely correct. But until it does and he makes it to the end and/or wins, I don't think he belongs in the same league as all of those greats. :tup:

georgiapeach:
Seems like I remember an interview with Malcolm from last season, where he said he was surprised to be forced into the game play he had to do...and that he had hoped to take a far more active role. Maybe this is that side coming out??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version