Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Malcolm Freberg (Bikal)

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Malcolm

Name (Age): Malcolm Freberg (25) 
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: Philippines – 15th castaway voted off/8th Jury member
Current Residence: Hermosa Beach, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Once I spent over a month with Abi-Maria Gomes, and I'm still considered legally sane by the state of California.
Inspiration in Life: O.J. Simpson before the murder trial. When he was a kid he had Rickets. For his birthday when he was still young his father took him to a signing to meet Jim Brown and O.J. hobbled right up to him and told him he was going to break all his records which he eventually did. I’m a sucker for underdog stories.
Hobbies: Exercising, writing/reading and partying.
Pet Peeves: Ex-TV stars.
3 Words to Describe You: Charming, brilliant and slightly-less cocky than the last time I did this.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1)    Soap - Not for me; for whoever I end up cuddling with at night
2)    Book of puzzles – Your mind is a muscle and needs to be kept in shape.
3)    The Hidden Immunity Idol I never played in the Philippines - Early advantage. Seems obvious.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: This feels like a trick question.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I'm a super-fan of the show. Getting to do it once was incredible. To get a second chance… How could anyone say no?
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Experience plays a huge roll in any situation in life. I made it through 38 days the first time so I have to like my survival odds the second time around. Oh,and I'm also smart, athletic and nice to look at. 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: You play the game to win the game. I'm not on Survivor to “have a life-changing experience” or “grow as a person” or “see how far I can make it.” Those things may happen, but that's not the reason I'm out there. The best thing I have going for me is my single-mindedness and focus towards a single goal: a seven-digit bank account.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Kandace on January 11, 2013, 07:28:54 PM ---http://www.youtube.com/v/5NJVcPwffyQ

--- End quote ---

kevin2012:
"Once I spent over a month with Abi-Maria Gomes, and I'm still considered legally sane by the state of California."
LOL  :lol3:

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Personal Claim to Fame: Once I spent over a month with Abi-Maria Gomes, and I'm still considered legally sane by the state of California.
--- End quote ---

I wanted to state that too. Too funny Malcolm! Rooting for him this time! I think he has a shot at winning or even in the F3!

Reilly Queens:
http://www.youtube.com/v/5NJVcPwffyQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version