Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Jobby:
Anyone who's glad she went off first? She behaved socially awkward all the time on the island and it's just sad she haven't learn her lesson yet.

Glamazon Racer:
I feel sorry for her because she does seem like an intelligent person who could potentially play a good game if she just didn't play so hard so early.

Having said that, I do not believe she should have been cast as a Favorite, but do feel bad for her first boot and early departure yet again.

Alfwin:
I feel that by targeting Philip and scrambling because of the 'idol' already sealed her fate as the first to go.She was playing too hard too fast.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: racer on February 18, 2013, 06:55:22 AM ---I feel sorry for her because she does seem like an intelligent person who could potentially play a good game if she just didn't play so hard so early.

Having said that, I do not believe she should have been cast as a Favorite, but do feel bad for her first boot and early departure yet again.

--- End quote ---

Apparently she's the favorite for first boot.  :lol:

Kendall:
can't wait to see her in reunion show, hopefully Jeff reminds her about the 'stone'.. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version