Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

<< < (3/7) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 12, 2013, 01:05:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: ovalorange on January 12, 2013, 12:29:30 AM ---She is the best first boot ever. Haters gunna hate <3

--- End quote ---

I don't hate her. I just think that there was 198475 other people who could've gotten the spot instead.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 11, 2013, 11:43:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on January 11, 2013, 05:47:48 PM ---Why... Survivor... Why???

--- End quote ---

Favorite? ???

--- End quote ---

Why... people... why.... Francesca... who?

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on January 12, 2013, 12:29:30 AM ---She is the best first boot ever. Haters gunna hate <3

--- End quote ---

She is entertaining than almost 3/4s of the Redemption and South Pacific cast, IMO <3

StephenWasHere:
When one of the favorite castaways of the season was a first boot, you know the season sucked. I actually really liked Francesca in Redemption Island and I'd like to see her again. Just not under the circumstances as a "favorite"

Jobby:

--- Quote from: StephenWasHere on January 12, 2013, 07:32:10 AM ---When one of the favorite castaways of the season was a first boot, you know the season sucked. I actually really liked Francesca in Redemption Island and I'd like to see her again. Just not under the circumstances as a "favorite"

--- End quote ---

Same here. I think that if you're a first boot, you shouldn't be under a favourites category. It's just... weird.

I generally like the idea of first/early boots returning for a season of Survivor... BUT not under a Fans VS Favourites edition? :crazy:

ZouLy:
I just think she's one of the 'only' ones available from the 'favourite' stockpile at that time, everyone else's busy working and stuff... :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version