Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Erik Reichenbach (Bikal)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I didn't realise making one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history made you a "favourite", but ok then... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Reilly Queens:
So the last 4? 6? years, he's upgraded from Ice Cream Scooper to Comic Book artist...

--- Quote from: racer on January 14, 2013, 07:18:30 PM ---I didn't realise making one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history made you a "favourite", but ok then... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

--- End quote ---

He got played by Parv/Cirie/Amanda/Natalie, Natalie should be here instead of him.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Kandace on January 14, 2013, 07:25:34 PM ---So the last 4? 6? years, he's upgraded from Ice Cream Scooper to Comic Book artist...

--- Quote from: racer on January 14, 2013, 07:18:30 PM ---I didn't realise making one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history made you a "favourite", but ok then... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

--- End quote ---

He got played by Parv/Cirie/Amanda/Natalie, Natalie should be here instead of him.

--- End quote ---

THIS A MILLION TIMES!

georgiapeach:
Erik is a sweet guy, he has probably agonized over this for years, I'll be interested to see how/if his playing has changed!

Jobby:
Peach... saying that is like all the other players could have had a different game play and deserve a second chance... but there are just too many people who deserved a second chance and Erik is just not one of them. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version