Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Dawn Meehan (Bikal)

<< < (5/7) > >>

MrDeerShank:
It was all Cockroach being a manipulative person, she did the same thing in SoPa letting him control her game, and she did it again now! I'm not mad at her for voting out Brenda (although, Brenda :torche), I just fail to understand why she identified her mistake from her past season and never tried to change it. :(

themikko95:
All I wanted was for her to say "Sorry" to Brenda. But I don't know why she never said it. Final Tribal maybe?

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: themikko95 on May 10, 2013, 10:12:33 PM ---All I wanted was for her to say "Sorry" to Brenda. But I don't know why she never said it. Final Tribal maybe?

--- End quote ---

Jobby:
Or at the Reunion. Just say it again just so that America knows it's just a game and if Brenda accepts it, at least everyone will be less agitated.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: MrDS on May 10, 2013, 06:54:55 PM ---It was all Cockroach being a manipulative person, she did the same thing in SoPa letting him control her game, and she did it again now! I'm not mad at her for voting out Brenda (although, Brenda :torche), I just fail to understand why she identified her mistake from her past season and never tried to change it. :(

--- End quote ---

I think it's because she believed she was changing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version