Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Brandon Hantz (Bikal)

<< < (8/10) > >>

Jobby:
I don't think we need another Hantz on TV.

Air:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:31:00 PM ---I don't think we need another Hantz on TV.

--- End quote ---

Leilani:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:31:00 PM ---I don't think we need another Hantz on TV.

--- End quote ---

This ^ x1000!  Between Survivor, Big Brother and that house flipping show Russell had with one of his brothers last year I think we've seen enough of the dysfunction of this family.  Something tells me the difference between Brandon the first time and this time had a lot to do with the influence of his uncle.  That guy is a loud, obnoxious bully with a heck of an ego to put it kindly.  If he thinks for one second that CBS won't stop him from going to the finale or do whatever they can to keep him away from Philip (or any cast member) we can add delusional to that list as well.  After watching this season, I think CBS needs to find someone new to do their psychological screenings.  It's one thing to cast quirky, nutty people who may be annoying but are otherwise harmless.  It's another thing for them to cast emotionally unstable and ill tempered people who are not in the least bit entertaining.  We're talking about a roughly month long wilderness survival experience that any participant can walk away from at any time.  To have people melting down left and right tells me either there is a problem with the psych screening or producers are manipulating things to the point of being abusive.

georgiapeach:
Casting knew exactly what they were getting. Poor decision I feel...

Bwils927:
Brandon was a nice young man by the end of SoPa, they didn't know he would be a mentally unstable fruitloop this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version