Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Brandon Hantz (Bikal)

<< < (4/10) > >>

Air:
The funniest (actually only funny or even likeable) moment of his was when he voted for Dawn and he spelt it DON. :lol3:

Jobby:
Udon? Teriyaki Don? I think he was hungry.

Bwils927:
I've been watching clips of him from SoPa on youtube. One moment stood out to me that made me think, wow, this guy is actually a real good guy at heart. Cochran had just flopped and voted out Keith. Jim looks at him and calls him a coward twice. Brandon from 3 stools over says: "Hey. Don't talk to him like that. And that's what you get for talking to him like that in the first place" Then as they're walking out Brandon puts his arm around him and says, "Stay close to me" I just found that so touching and mature that this 19 year old kid was comforting and standing up for a Harvard Law graduate who had been picked on and bullied for the last 3 weeks. It made me realize that this seemingly insane guy has a real good side to him as well.

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on March 17, 2013, 08:27:14 PM ---I've been watching clips of him from SoPa on youtube. One moment stood out to me that made me think, wow, this guy is actually a real good guy at heart. Cochran had just flopped and voted out Keith. Jim looks at him and calls him a coward twice. Brandon from 3 stools over says: "Hey. Don't talk to him like that. And that's what you get for talking to him like that in the first place" Then as they're walking out Brandon puts his arm around him and says, "Stay close to me" I just found that so touching and mature that this 19 year old kid was comforting and standing up for a Harvard Law graduate who had been picked on and bullied for the last 3 weeks. It made me realize that this seemingly insane guy has a real good side to him as well.

--- End quote ---

But that was Brandon almost 2 years ago, he wanted to play the honest game that Russell couldn't and he tried to not even be assocoated with the Hantz name - in fact, if you remember the very first episode of SoPa, he compared being related to Russell as being related to Hitler! A pretty bold statement to make indeed, and a bit too overdramatic, but that was his mindset was, he wanted to show that not all Hantz's are bad at heart.... However, as previously mentiomed, this was almost 2 years ago, Brandon can and, as shown here, changed, and if being an aggressive player was his style of gameplay, then I respect it, but it got him nowhere but a surprise pre-jury elimination

Glamazon Racer:
In all seriousness, I am kinda concerned about his sanity. :( I mean most people don't say "I'm going to burn the shelter to the ground", then confess to everyone that he was sorry for thinking thoughts like that 2 minutes later and then threaten to pee in the rice 2 minutes later and then feel upset that he considered doing something so horrible 2 minutes later and then destroy the beans 2 minutes later. I'm no expect, but perhaps he should speak to someone. :hug?:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version