The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Pékin Express 2013 - French Edition

(1/13) > >>

freds:
The french version of Pékin express 2013 will be filming in a few days. The race will be in central america and begin in Cuba. The race will pass also by Mexico and the USA. The final leg will be at Miami.

Source: http://www.ozap.com/actu/-pekin-express-2013-direction-l-amerique-pour-la-neuvieme-saison/444901

addie:
Favourite reality show <3
Though I want another Dutch version, but I think that's not going to happen, considering the trainwreck of last season.
The route though <3

PPlys:
I would like the scandinavian version back.

4 teams from Denmark
4 teams from Sweden
4 teams from Norway

Route from Moscow to Beijing  :hoot:

And the winners were from Sweden  :groan:

It happend in 2007 and there were never a season 2   :gaah:

Plaidmoon:
I found a series of tweets from one person earlier today that sound like they could be TAR Israel:

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
So I'm on official work business & the most bizarre thing just happened!
12:45 PM - 4 Feb 13

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
I ran into the guys who were like frantically trying to figure out how to get to Port Allen. The guy was like, we're on Amazing Race!
12:46 PM - 4 Feb 13

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
So 1. I'm freaking out cause he came up to my work car a little too dramatic 2. I LOVE the AMAZING RACE!!!
12:46 PM - 4 Feb 13

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
I was scared because I thought it was a hoax or scam but then one of the other people pulls out this huge tv camera & I'm like 😳😳😳😳
12:47 PM - 4 Feb 13

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
He wanted me to give him a ride but I wAs like, Sir I'm with my job right now. But no lie if I wasn't I would have considered it!
12:48 PM - 4 Feb 13

Bianca Clements ‏@BeeEz4
Only after much analyzation because it still seems a little sketchy but let me find out that was real?!?
12:48 PM - 4 Feb 13

Times are Pacific Standard Time for the Western US. Her time would be 2 hours later in the afternoon.

Port Allen is near Baton Rouge, Louisiana and is the local port on the Mississippi River. On the surface it seems kind of an odd location to find TAR Israel and would be a 1500 mile backtrack from Las Vegas. However, I expect there is a lot of interesting things you could do in the Louisiana bayou country, so it's possible. The fact that they were asking for a ride makes me wonder if it's some version of Pekin Express that hadn't come to light before this. Perhaps it's something local.

Maybe they were at the Super Bowl yesterday. It's not that far from New Orleans. First team that cuts power to the Super Dome gets an Express Pass!   :whoa

I've asked the woman for more information. I'll pass it along if she replies.

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on February 04, 2013, 05:10:04 PM ---I found a series of tweets from one person earlier today that sound like they could be TAR Israel:

Times are Pacific Standard Time for the Western US. Her time would be 2 hours later in the afternoon.

Port Allen is near Baton Rouge, Louisiana and is the local port on the Mississippi River. On the surface it seems kind of an odd location to find TAR Israel and would be a 1500 mile backtrack from Las Vegas. However, I expect there is a lot of interesting things you could do in the Louisiana bayou country, so it's possible. The fact that they were asking for a ride makes me wonder if it's some version of Pekin Express that hadn't come to light before this. Perhaps it's something local.

I've asked the woman for more information. I'll pass it along if she replies.

--- End quote ---

I can back up your information with a spoiled onset filming of France Pekin Express :tup:

@rockstar726
Dana tanner

Feb/5/2013

I'm onset the amazing race awesome people love the french, we're at frogmore plantation #ferriday #louisiana #accomplishment #beyourownflock

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version