General > Reality Fan Wiki

Knowledge Gaps

(1/2) > >>

Air:
This is the thread to address knowledge gaps for the wiki, which I have unfortunately found while creating the TAR1 page.

My question:
Which timeslot did TAR air back then?

Cocoa:
You can look at all the archived threads here in RFF for answers :tup: (Although not all info are there so better ask :lol: )

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 08, 2013, 07:41:39 AM ---This is the thread to address knowledge gaps for the wiki, which I have unfortunately found while creating the TAR1 page.

My question:

--- End quote ---

TAR1 aired on Wednesday (9 pm, I think) and debuted on 9/5/01, the week before the 9/11 attacks. The second episode and the rest of the season was pushed back as there was no episode on 9/12.

Air:

--- Quote from: redwings8831 on January 08, 2013, 08:43:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 08, 2013, 07:41:39 AM ---This is the thread to address knowledge gaps for the wiki, which I have unfortunately found while creating the TAR1 page.

My question:

--- End quote ---

TAR1 aired on Wednesday (9 pm, I think) and debuted on 9/5/01, the week before the 9/11 attacks. The second episode and the rest of the season was pushed back as there was no episode on 9/12.

--- End quote ---

Thanks redwings!

apskip:

--- Quote from: redwings8831 on January 08, 2013, 08:43:20 AM ---

My question:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I concur. redwings8831 has it exactly right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version