General > Reality Fan Wiki

Welcome!

<< < (3/14) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Quick question.

What do we do for people/teams who were on multiple shows (Rob and Amber, Brendan and Rache, ect)

Dom:
Thanks Peach! With regards to the fantasy games, one solution would be to introduce a prefix of 'RFF:'. Anything that refers to activity on RFF could be preceded with RFF: like 'RFF:Amazing Race Fantasy Game'. That way, these pages could be kept separate. What do you guys think?

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 08, 2013, 04:41:19 AM ---Quick question.

What do we do for people/teams who were on multiple shows (Rob and Amber, Brendan and Rache, ect)

--- End quote ---

Good question! What do you reckon would be a good solution? I don't see any reason we couldn't have pages for individuals as well as teams (so one for 'Rob Mariano' etc), even those that were only part of a team in the Amazing Race. The more pages the merrier! :)

ovalorange:
I made the season 13 general page and it was so much easier than I thought thanks to Dom's templates. The only thing I couldn't do is add in the external link to the website... apparently I don't know what a cat is  :lol3:

Thanks Dom and Rob for doing this, I've always wanted a place with such indepth knowledge of the shows. Let me know if I can help with anything in particular you need!  :hearts:

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Dom on January 08, 2013, 05:13:59 AM ---Thanks Peach! With regards to the fantasy games, one solution would be to introduce a prefix of 'RFF:'. Anything that refers to activity on RFF could be preceded with RFF: like 'RFF:Amazing Race Fantasy Game'. That way, these pages could be kept separate. What do you guys think?

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 08, 2013, 04:41:19 AM ---Quick question.

--- End quote ---

Good question! What do you reckon would be a good solution? I don't see any reason we couldn't have pages for individuals as well as teams (so one for 'Rob Mariano' etc), even those that were only part of a team in the Amazing Race. The more pages the merrier! :)

--- End quote ---
I am thinking that we don't have fantasy races ect

Thanks for answering my question

Cocoa:
Question: why are screencaps of the episodes not allowed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version