Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Favourite/Least Favourite tasks of Season 21

<< < (3/4) > >>

ryanmissing27:

--- Quote from: Kandace on December 31, 2012, 06:11:00 AM ---Um the Turkish ice cream task was awful and what made it worse what beekmans showing theyre a horrid team by not even going to the right one.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: alyssa11 on December 31, 2012, 09:44:24 AM ---I agree the Turkish Ice cream was too easy.

--- End quote ---

It has become clear to me that you people have not taken the time to read my posts upstream... ><

Jobby:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on December 31, 2012, 02:06:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: alyssa11 on December 31, 2012, 09:44:24 AM ---I didn't  like the one where they had to vault accross the little strem. Only Abbie and Ryan had trouble. It was a really bad switchback.
I agree the Turkish Ice cream was too easy.
I liked the Houdini Escape!

--- End quote ---
The main problem for the ditch vault was there were only 5 teams remaining, if they had the Switchback with 8 or 7 teams remaining, it could work better like in season 12 since there were ten teams at the time of the original event.

--- End quote ---

That was the same problem with the Haybales Switchback in Sweden (TAR15)... only 5 teams remaining and it was unexciting as hell since Gary and Matt were so far behind.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 01, 2013, 10:53:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on December 31, 2012, 02:06:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: alyssa11 on December 31, 2012, 09:44:24 AM ---I didn't  like the one where they had to vault accross the little strem. Only Abbie and Ryan had trouble. It was a really bad switchback.
I agree the Turkish Ice cream was too easy.
I liked the Houdini Escape!

--- End quote ---
The main problem for the ditch vault was there were only 5 teams remaining, if they had the Switchback with 8 or 7 teams remaining, it could work better like in season 12 since there were ten teams at the time of the original event.

--- End quote ---

That was the same problem with the Haybales Switchback in Sweden (TAR15)... only 5 teams remaining and it was unexciting as hell since Gary and Matt were so far behind.

--- End quote ---
One Netherlands Switchback task they could have pulled out of the hat is the season 4 Molen Van Sloten windmill FF. The twist... take the duck bus there and ride the windmill for 25 rotations before getting their FF award.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Since this thread has become all about the Switchback(s), I just realized that they [almost] always have Switchbacks during legs with 5 teams remaining

The problem with the S21 Switchback was:

-In the original S12, the teams appeared to have jumped over through a wider ditch. You can clearly see when Josh of Josh & Brent is doing the Roadblock, there is a wider section of the ditch behind him, which I think the S12 teams performed in

Idk if it's just me, but that's how I see it in my eyes.. I don't really care for the amount of teams (although that leg had teams too far apart).

Aussie:
turkish bath thing, synchronized swimming, locks, final rb - everything else sucked

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version