Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Which pre-jury member impresses you most in all seasons?

<< < (7/7)

Marionete:

--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on April 07, 2015, 09:58:34 AM ---There are a ton of pre-jury members who I loved, but were cut down as "threats" before being a threat mattered in the game. -_-
--- End quote ---
This sucks the most, though at swaps you usually have numbers on both sides and getting those threats out (aka Joaquin or Cliff) before the merge happens can often be essential.

This is off-topic, but gotta clarify it. People were asked back and then the 40 finalists picked by CBS made videos, not the other way around.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Marionete on April 07, 2015, 10:42:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on April 07, 2015, 09:58:34 AM ---There are a ton of pre-jury members who I loved, but were cut down as "threats" before being a threat mattered in the game. -_-
--- End quote ---
This sucks the most, though at swaps you usually have numbers on both sides and getting those threats out (aka Joaquin or Cliff) before the merge happens can often be essential.

This is off-topic, but gotta clarify it. People were asked back and then the 40 finalists picked by CBS made videos, not the other way around.

--- End quote ---

Ah fascinating, well I wonder who that larger pool originally included then! Very odd assortment indeed from CBS.

And very true on if you have the numbers kicking the threats is good, but so many times you see a dwindled tribe that won't have numbers come the merge STILL kick out one of their strongest allies just so they themselves have better individual immunity chances come merge, regardless of alliances. I'd rather have a strong ally help get us both to the end.

autowil:

--- Quote from: Marionete on April 03, 2015, 06:20:33 AM ---Kelly Remington.
nuf said.

--- End quote ---

:yess: :hearts: :hearts:

tennis33:
Stephane V.  Season 22
Christina 23

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version