Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Which pre-jury member impresses you most in all seasons?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Ryan:
I'll go reverse-chronological for recollection sake...

SJDS: Nadiya, Kelley for me...I was shocked to learn that Nadiya was the more "trusting" of the twinnies in a few post-finale interviews she and Natalie did together; on amazing race, I always saw Nadiya as the in-your-face one, with Natalie tagging along quietly  :funny: - nevertheless, if Nadiya could play more conservatively, she'd be a force; Kelley was a superfan I wanted to see shine more, damn Misch.

Cagayan: Brice, kid could have been hilarious TV for us come the merge, causing drama and flipping people every which way, huge social threat potential; also Garrett could have done some wheeling/dealing

One World: Poor Courtney Moon, give her a early boot season slot! But if I had to pick someone impressive, Colton, he almost ran away with pre-merge and then he just decided to quit :(

Samoa: LIZ was amazinggg, end.

Redemption: Stephanie could have caused mayhem and really played hard out the gate

Micronesia: Kathy..hilarious..only quitter I ever loved, she had such a great spirit for just being on the island initially (before it broke her) and getting to know everyone

I'll think more on this, would love to hear what other people's pre-merge favs are and how they did well.

Marionete:
So is a must-returnee! :luvya:
--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on March 10, 2015, 01:51:29 PM ---Micronesia: Kathy..hilarious..only quitter I ever loved, she had such a great spirit for just being on the island initially (before it broke her) and getting to know everyone
--- End quote ---
My fav quitter was Lindsey from Cagayan, I loved her throughout the game until she made a stupid decision to quit :(

stekay:
Vince, he would've been a great character to see develop throughout the game. Sure he was outlandish but loose cannons are always exciting.

Bookworm:
^Vince, So, Nadiya, Kelley, Alexis, hell, John even had an idol, even though most people hated him.

stekay:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on March 10, 2015, 03:51:31 PM ---^Vince, So, Nadiya, Kelley, Alexis, hell, John even had an idol, even though most people hated him.

--- End quote ---

I was like "who's hell?" :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version