Author Topic: TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?  (Read 35390 times)

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?
« on: December 17, 2012, 03:02:51 AM »
Out of all the TAR winners, which were you really happy won and which would you rather had other teams won?

Season 1: Rob & Brennan won. Very happy, would have been fine with Frank & Margarita and Joe & Bill.
Season 2: Chris & Alex won. OK, would have preferred Blake and Paige or Oswald & Danny.
Season 3: Flo & Zach won. OK only because of Zach. Would have preferred Teri & Ian or Ken & Gerard.
Season 4: Reichen & Chip won. OK.
Season 5: Chip & Kim won. Happy, would have also been happy with Brandon & Nicole, Linda & Karen
Season 6: Freddy & Kendra. Fine, would have preferred Kris & Jon or Adam & Rebecca

Don't remember much from Seasons 7 to 12, but my favourite teams were generally eliminated midway through the season (Gaghans, Fran and Barry, Erwin and Godwin)

Season 13: Nick & Starr won. Happy, felt most of the animosity towards them from other teams was undeserved.
Season 14: Tammy & Victor won. Very happy.
Season 15: Not sure what I thought about Meghan & Cheyne winning.
Season 16: Not sure what I thought about Dan & Jordan winning, but remember Jet & Cord were very likeable.
Season 17: Nat & Kat won. Very happy.
Season 18: Kisha & Jen won. Happy, would have been fine with Gary & Mallory.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy won. OK.
Season 20: Rachel & Dave won. OK, but the final three wasn't very good for me.
Season 21: Josh & Brent won. Very happy, although any of the final three winning would have made me very happy.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:46:17 AM by APABLD »

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:38:05 AM »
Seasons 1 to 4. I'm okay with them, since I haven't really watched those seasons.

Season 5: Chip & Kim are cool, glad Colin & Christie didn't win.
Season 6: Didn't watch this season, but based on what I hear and from the bits I saw, I'd rather Kris & Jon win it.
Season 7: The first season I ever watched (and on TV too). Super happy that Uchenna & Joyce won! I cried.
Season 8: Wanted the Bransens to win
Season 9: Wanted Ray & Yolanda to win
Season 10: Didn't watch it when it was airing, but after watching on YouTube, I wanted Dustin & Kandice to win
Season 11: Wanted Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice to win
Season 12: Didn't watch when it was airing, but looking back, I wanted Kynt & Vyxsin to win.
Season 13: Wanted Ken & Tina or Kelly & Christy to win.
Season 14: Wanted Christie & Jodi to win.
Season 15: Wanted Maria & Tiffany to win.
Season 16: Wanted Jet & Cord to win
Season 17: Wanted Brooke & Claire to win. Nat & Kat are cool too.
Season 18: Wanted Gary & Mallory to win. Jen & Kisha are good too, as long as it wasn't the Globetrotters.
Season 19: Wanted Jeremy & Sandy to win.
Season 20: Wanted Brendan & Rachel to win.
Season 21: Wanted either Natalie & Nadiya or Jaymes & James to win. Trey & Lexi would have been good too.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:00:32 AM »
I have not seen every season :cmas13, so I will only mention the ones I have seen.

1: I was HAPPY with Rob and Brennan. As long as it wasn't Joe and Bill.
5: I was HAPPY with Chip and Kim. I actually wanted to see Colin and Christie win if not them.
6: I was OK with Freddy and Kendra. I didn't really mind who won.
7: I was OK with Uchenna and Joyce. I REALLY wanted Rob and Amber to win, but at least it wasn't Ron and Kelly.
9: I was HAPPY with BJ and Tyler. I loved that final 3 so much!!! :kisses
10: I was HAPPY with Tyler and James. They were the only likeable team left though.
11: I was OK with Eric and Danielle. I wished they had Eric and Jeremy on the same team again. I prefered Dustin and Kandace, as long as the hypocritical Charla and Mrina didn't win :cmas16.
12: I was HAPPY with TK and Rachel. I liked all of the final 3.
13: I was HAPPY with Nick and Starr. They desserved it, though I thought it would have been funny to see Dandrew win.
14: I was OK with Tammy and Victor. I wanted Margie and Luke to win.
15. I was HAPPY with Meghan and Cheyne. They deserved it, though I liked all the final 3.
16. I was PISSED OFF with Dan and Jordan  :cmas3. Their the only winners I cant think of a good thing about them. Iwanted Jet and Cord or Brent and Caite (I'm serious) to win.
17. I was HAPPY with Nat and Kat. Unlike the first final 3 with two all-female teams, I loved both of them :kisses.
18: I was OK with Kisha and Jen. I liked them, but couldn't get excited due to their lack of airtime :cmas4.
19: I was HAPPY with Ernie and Cindy. They were the most deserving team left. I just didnt want Jeremy and Sandy to win (is it just me or they were always negative when they got airtime).
20. I was HAPPY with Rachel and Dave. REALLY DESERVED IT, AND BRENCHEL DID NOT WIN!!! :xmas110
21. I was HAPPY with Josh and Brent. Funny thing about them is, I didn't root for them until Leg 11. I loved them instantly after they decided to get motivated from the evil wrath of the twinnies.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
Season 1: Frank & Margarita :cmas4
Season 2: Chris & Alex were boring - didn't like Tara & Wil either, so I wanted Blake & Paige to win..
Season 3: I would've been ok with any of the Final 3 winning :cmas9
Season 4: Never finished watching it
Season 5: :cmas9 Chip & Kim were the best out of the Final 3
Season 6: I hate Kendra for her disgusting comment, but Kris & Jon were so annoying kissing and hugging in practically every scene [aka boring]
Season 7: Uchenna & Joyce :cmas9
Season 8: Would've been ok with any of them winning
Season 9: Never really finished watching it..
Season 10: Tyler & James were the most interesting out of the Final 3, so I'm glad for them
Season 11: :cmas3
Season 12: :cmas3
Season 13: :cmas3
Season 14: :cmas9 Tammy & Victor! I hated Margie & Luke's competitive attitudes towards the end, and Jaime & Cara were so rude to like.. every citizen in each country they visited
Season 15: Would've been ok with any of them winning
Season 16: :cmas3
Season 17: :cmas9 Although I would've preferred Brook & Claire to win.. but I liked Nat & Kat too
Season 18: Lol @ Kisha & Jen coming out of nowhere and winning the entire thing, don't know what to say about that.. but I wanted Gary & Mallory to win :cmas4
Season 19: :cmas3
Season 20: :cmas3
Season 21: :cmas9 I would've hated a Beekman's win but I started to root for them when the Dream Team was being so stupid and all against them..

What will Season 22 bring us? :xmas49

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:30:55 PM »
Season 1: Didn't watch, but Rob and Brennan seem fine.
Season 2: Didn't watch, but Chris and Alex seem fine.
Season 3: Flo and Zach are okay.
Season 4: Didn't like anybody in the F3.
Season 5: Love Chip and Kim <3
Season 6: Like Freddy and Kendra better than most people.
Season 7: Uchenna and Joyce <333333333333
Season 8: Didn't really like the season
Season 9: BJ and Tyler <3333333333
Season 10: Blah season
Season 11: Odd season
Season 12: TK and Rachel were okay.
Season 13: Nick and Starr were okay.
Season 14: Tammy and Victor <3333333333
Season 15: Meghan and Cheyne <3333333333
Season 16: Ewww.
Season 17: Nat and Kat are okay. Really wanted Brook and Claire or Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 18: Kisha and Jen are okay. REALLY wanted Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 19: Ewww.
Season 20: Dave and Rachel <333333333333333333333333333
Season 21: Ewww.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 02:34:57 PM »
S1 : Medium , Rob and Brennan were fine to me! But i prefer Joe and Bill
S2 : Sad , Tara and Wil should have won.
S3 : Happy! I loved all three teams there!
S4 : Medium , not a interesting season for me.
S5 : Happy! They deserved it!
S6 : Sad , I wanted Adam and Rebecca to win.
S7 : Happy!
S9 : Happy! BJ and Tyler were a great team to win it!
S10 : Happy!
S11 : Sad , i wanted Dustin and Kandice to win.
S12 : Medium , i would prefer any of the other two teams there.
S13 : Happy! They were a great team!
S14 : Happy! They deserved!
S15 : Sad , i wanted Sam and Dan.
S16 : SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR JET AND CORD
S17 : I wanted Thomas and Jill to win.
S18 : I Wanted Globies or Zev and Justin to win it.
S19 : Medium , but i wanted Jeremy and Sandy
S20 : I wanted Art and JJ to win it.
S21 : EXCELLENT ENDING!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 02:43:08 PM »
TAR1: Didn't watch nor went back to see episodes
TAR2: Chris & Alex were decent, Blake/Paige were better
TAR3: Flo/Zach were the original best team to win <3
TAR4: I really hated them
TAR5: Chip/Kim <3 That f3 <3
TAR6: Freddy & KKKendra <3
TAR7: Uchenna/Joyce was bitter since they robbeb Romber :(
TAR8: Linz <3 That whole f6 <3
TAR9: Ewww that whole cast.
TAR10: Meh.
TAR11: Eric/Danielle <3 That f3 <3
TAR12: Ewwww that whole cast.
TAR13: Nick/Star were nice. Didn't really remember that season since I watched parts after I quit watching after ep1 TAR12.
TAR14: Tammy Victor nice. Wanted JaCara or Margie/Luke to win though.
TAR15: Meghan/Cheyne are fine. String of meh winners.
TAR16: Dan/Jordan ew. Caite F  T W <3
TAR17: Nat/Kat were nice, liked any of the final three winning.
TAR18: Jen/Kisha nice.
TAR19: Cindy was lulzy
TAR20: Davchel robbed Brenchel. Nuff said
TAR21: Ew worst winners after Tk/Rachel.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »
1: Favorite
2: Least favorite
3: Least favorite
4: Least favorite
5: Second favorite
6: Least favorite
7: Second favorite
8: Second favorite
9: Least favorite
10: Second favorite
11: Least favorite
12: Least favorite
13: Second favorite
14: Second favorite
15: Second favorite
16: Least favorite
17: Second favorite
18: Second favorite
19: Least favorite
20: Favorite
21: Least favorite

Least favorite- 10
Second favorite- 6
Favorite- 2

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »

You don't like KELLY & JON?!? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 03:44:55 AM »

You don't like KELLY & JON?!? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I wasn't really a fan of them either. I don't know, I just found the teasing toward Reichen & Chip and Millie & Chuck unnecessary.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
Only team I'm not okay with winning: BJ and Tyler
Meh but grew to accept it: Freddy and Kendra, Reichen and Chip, Eric and Danielle, Tyler and James

Guess i'm a happy TAR viewer. Since Allstars I haven't been really disappointed. LOL

:cmaslol My favourites/pick/okay to win have won... 13/21 seasons. :cmaslol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 08:28:56 AM »
TAR9: Ewww that whole cast.

<3 Something we finally have in common. :cmaslol

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:49 AM »
I have this awful curse where my favorite team usually comes in 2nd. I had to wait until the 8th season for my season pick to actually win the whole thing. Then I was on a roll for a number of seasons.  :cmas51

Season Picks won: TAR 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 19 (1/3 so far, not bad)  :cmaslol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
I started watching at season 14 so here goes...

14: Tammy/Victor won. They bickered way too much. Had good/bad legs. Deserving to win? NO Wanted Margie/Luke to win. They would have if it wasn''t for that stupid surfboard roadblock.

15: Meghan/Cheyne won. Won so many legs. Predictable season. Deserving to win? I guess so but never did care for them. Wanted Sam/Dan to win.

16: Dan/Jordan won. My pick to win and so happy. They were the underdogs during the entire race and prevailed on the final leg as they maintained the first place status from start to finish. So happy Jet/Cord did not win only because I detest Jet with a passion. He is a cocky mofo!

17: Nat/Kat won. I was rooting for Jill/Thomas the whole time but was happy with all who made the final three. All of them were deserving and was okay with whoever would win.   

18: Kisha/Jen won. Never liked that team even though they were better this season than on 14. They were not deserving to be in the F3. They just got lucky and won it. Wanted Zev/Justin to win so bad. And again, was so super happy Jet/Cord went out at 6th place this time as I said before,  still HATE Jet.

19: Ernie/Cindy won. They were my pick from the get-go to win. Was very happy with the outcome.

20: Rachel/Dave won. Won the most legs of all seasons but not a likeable couple. Bickered too much. Way too much drama on this season with many teams. Would have liked to see Brendon/Rachel win but knew they wouldn't.  Hated Art/J.J.

21: Josh/Brent won. Worst winners ever. Not deserving to be in F3 at all. They were just downright horrible during most of the race. Just pure luck they won. Jaymes/James had the best edit out of all the teams and should have won. Well, they almost did.

22: Curious to see how this will get played out.   

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
Season 1: it was Ok, i liked them and they were a good team to be the first winners.
Season 2: i didn't like them that much. I would say they were the worst option of that final 3.... final 6 i would say.
Season 3: it was good. Flo was great TV, i would give her a million dollars for all those entertaining meltdowns.  :cmaslol.
Season 4: Bad.. for me Kelly & Jon were the only option.
Season 5: i just didn't like that final 3. The fact that every woman in there performed just 1 roadblock makes it really difficult for me.
Season 6: It was MEH.
Season 7: not a fan of this season AT ALL. It was ok just because the ending was so dramatic.
Season 8: I was rootong for the Weavers... (now i gotta run  :cmaslol)
Season 9: Even more MEH than season 6. However i did like the final task A LOT, so it makes it a little sweeter.
Season 10: I didn't like the whole final 3.
Season 11: Eric and Danielle were a casting mistake.
Season 12: I was rooting for Ron & Cristina SO BAD.  :cmas4
Season 13: In the end i was rooting for Ken & Tina but Nick & Star are OK.
Season 14: OK, good.
Season 15: OK, good.
Season 16: OK.
Season 17: I was really happy for Nat & Kat.
Season 18: Great ending and great winners.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy were good but i wanted Sandy & Jeremy to win.
Season 20: I didn't like the whole final 4.
Season 21: This is truly bad.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 05:35:43 PM »
I started watching at season 14 so here goes...

14: Tammy/Victor won. They bickered way too much. Had good/bad legs. Deserving to win? NO Wanted Margie/Luke to win. They would have if it wasn''t for that stupid surfboard roadblock.

15: Meghan/Cheyne won. Won so many legs. Predictable season. Deserving to win? I guess so but never did care for them. Wanted Sam/Dan to win.

16: Dan/Jordan won. My pick to win and so happy. They were the underdogs during the entire race and prevailed on the final leg as they maintained the first place status from start to finish. So happy Jet/Cord did not win only because I detest Jet with a passion. He is a cocky mofo!

17: Nat/Kat won. I was rooting for Jill/Thomas the whole time but was happy with all who made the final three. All of them were deserving and was okay with whoever would win.   

18: Kisha/Jen won. Never liked that team even though they were better this season than on 14. They were not deserving to be in the F3. They just got lucky and won it. Wanted Zev/Justin to win so bad. And again, was so super happy Jet/Cord went out at 6th place this time as I said before,  still HATE Jet.

19: Ernie/Cindy won. They were my pick from the get-go to win. Was very happy with the outcome.

20: Rachel/Dave won. Won the most legs of all seasons but not a likeable couple. Bickered too much. Way too much drama on this season with many teams. Would have liked to see Brendon/Rachel win but knew they wouldn't.  Hated Art/J.J.

21: Josh/Brent won. Worst winners ever. Not deserving to be in F3 at all. They were just downright horrible during most of the race. Just pure luck they won. Jaymes/James had the best edit out of all the teams and should have won. Well, they almost did.

22: Curious to see how this will get played out.

Wait, you loved Dan and Jordan winning yet found Josh and Brent to be the worst winners ever???????:cmas12 :cmas30:

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:23 PM »

Wait, you loved Dan and Jordan winning yet found Josh and Brent to be the worst winners ever???????:cmas12 :cmas30:
The difference between Dan & Jordan's and Josh & Brent's underdog wins is that Dan & Jordan were fairly competent the entire race and ran a near perfect final leg, whereas Brent & Josh fell behind on nearly every task, not once arrived to a clue first, struggled with most tasks in the finale, and only won because the final task came down to guessing.

Concerning everybody's lists, I think there's something wrong when there are so many winners that are rooted against. I know that not everyone will like every winner, but is it this bad with Survivor or Big Brother?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:39 PM »
You see, his favourite = Chippendales. There's a comparison. :cmaslol

Maybe he didn't care about Season 16 F3.. I mean, Jet and Cord doesn't appeal to everybody and Brent and Caite doesn't appeal to anyone. :cmaslol

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
1: Deserved it
2: Deserved it
3: Definitely didn't deserve it
4: Deserved it
5: Deserved it, but not the most deserving
6: Deserved it
7: Romber got robbed, Uchenna and Joyce aren't bad winners though
8: Didn't watch this season
9: Jeremy and Eric got robbed, hippies should have been eliminated before the finale, although they were one of the better teams on this season
10: Good winners, but Dustin and Kandice should have at least been in the finale
11: Didn't deserve it. Dustin and Kandice deserved to win
12: Deserved it
13: Deserved it
14: Deserving winners, but Margie and Luke deserved it a little more
15: Deserved it
16: Didn't deserve it, Cowboys got robbed
17: Deserved it
18: I thought Zev and Justin should have won this season, but they never got to the finale. None of the teams in the finale were incredibly deserving.
19: The most deserving team in the finale won it, but Andy and Tommy got eliminated before the finale
20: Deserved it
21:Didn't deserve it. Similar to Season 16 where the winners were consistently one of the worst teams in each leg, but they scraped by and had by far their best leg in the final leg.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
18: I thought Zev and Justin should have won this season, but they never got to the finale. None of the teams in the finale were incredibly deserving.

COUGHGALLORYCOUGH

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:03 AM »
OK here goes nothing: (starting this list in a happy mood, will probably be extremely angry by the time I get to some of the more despicable outcomes... :cmaslol)

TAR1: Have only seen a couple of episodes so I can't comment.
TAR2: Very much disappointed with the outcome. Chris & Alex were extremely boring, and Tara & Wil, Blake & Paige and Oswald & Danny would've been much better winners.
TAR3: BRILLIANT - enough said.
TAR4: Very disappointed with the outcome. Reichen & Chip were just ew and Kelly & Jon or David & Jeff should have won.
TAR5: Extremely happy with the winners. Chip & Kim are amazing!
TAR6: Racist Kendra can just go diaf. Freddy was neither likeable nor dislikeable.
TAR7: Very happy with the winners. That wasn't the case when I first watched it, but now I am very happy about it!
TAR8: Neutral or happy here - originally I loved the Linzes, but every time I have watched it since then, I like them a little less each time. Definitely would have preferrred Bransons, Godlewskis, Paolos or Gaghans though.
TAR9: Neutral but only because the lesser of two evils won. I disliked BJ & Tyler, but they were the lesser of two evils.
TAR10: Extremely repulsed by the winners. I don't understand these people... :cmas30: And Dustin & Kandice were just about the only likeable team on the whole race.
TAR11: Even more repulsive winners here. They ruined an amazing season. That is all I will say. Especially since they were joined by two of my All Time Top Five in the Final Three.
TAR12: Very much neutral to unhappy about this. When I first watched it, I hated TK & Rachel. Now, I don't hate them, but they still bore me exceptionally.
TAR13: Neutral again - I loved Nick & Starr at the very beginning, then started hating them after the stuff with Kelly & Christy and then became neutral again. Would have preferred Ken & Tina though.
TAR14: Winners make me want to tear my eyes out. Tammy was a useless waste of space who did nothing and Victor was an arrogant disgusting know-it-all-wannabe.
TAR15: Extremely happy with the outcome. One of the most deserving teams to win it, for sure!
TAR16: Winners make me want to tear my ears out. If I hear 'BRO' one more time, I may seriously do that... :res:
TAR17: Extremely happy but who wouldn't be!
TAR18: Extremely happy - KISHA & JEN YOU ARE AMAZING! <333 :cmas9
TAR19: Winners make me want to tear out every organ from my body. It makes me physically ill watching this and I am not even exaggerating. I was about to throw up in all seriousness.
TAR20: Extremely happy and they deserved it! Would have preferred Brenchel, but was almost equally happy with Davechel.
TAR21: Neutral to happy - hated them at first, loved them through the whole ordeals with Abbie & Ryan. I would have preferred Chippendales or Trexie though.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 07:33:44 PM »
Is it just me, or does TAR have a really pessemistic fanbase :cmaslol? It seems like if they are not perfect, you automatically hate them. Though this might be because I find the good in almost every team that ever won (except Dan and Jordan  :cmas3).

Offline alyssa11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
I only care about certain seasons so... I will onlyvshare a few

1 Kevin and Drew or Frank and Margerhita would be my choice
2. BLake and Paige or Ozzy and Danny
7.Romber all the Way!!!
8Loved da Linzes
9. Eric and Jeremy or the DDs
10 Dustin and Kandice or Rob andd Kimberly
11 Love the Outcome. WIsh Dusti  and Kandice and Eric and Danielles placings were switched
15 (I think) Mika and Canaan
19 Liz and Marie
20 Rachel and Dave! I have actually met them before! I live 29 miles from their sons school and was playing basketball there and met them!
21. Couldn't  be madder at the outcome. I absolutely hated Josh and Brent.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:15 PM »
Guys, there are no such thing as undeserved winners, whoever manages to finish first deserved it, because they beat everyone else.

Offline alyssa11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »
I have to disagree (first day here and already picking fights :cmaslol). Sometimes (in the case of season 21) the winner wins by other teams failure to complete the challenge.