The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?

<< < (19/19)

coolio:

--- Quote from: zythr on May 22, 2014, 11:26:50 AM ---Does it matter TAR (and Survivor) are over for the season.

--- End quote ---
... um yes? Just because a season is over doesn't mean we all completely forget about it. We all come to this forum to talk about both present and past seasons.

Air:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on May 22, 2014, 10:47:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: zythr on May 22, 2014, 11:26:50 AM ---Does it matter TAR (and Survivor) are over for the season.

--- End quote ---
... um yes? Just because a season is over doesn't mean we all completely forget about it. We all come to this forum to talk about both present and past seasons.

--- End quote ---

I didn't know if that was a question or not :X

APABLD:
Season 25: Very happy with the winners (what a surprise, though!). Any of the final 3 would have been great winners.

RaceUntilWeDie:
I've been watching since TAR 17, so...

TAR 17: Very satisfied it was an F/F team, but I found Nat & Kat to be a little boring - would have preferred Brook & Claire.
TAR 18: Really thought/hoped it was gonna be Gary & Mallory. Kisha & Jen winning was so random.
TAR 19: Really wanted Jeremy & Sandy to win (I might have been in the minority there :lol: )
TAR 20: Really wanted Brendon & Rachel to win, but I'd take a Rachel & Dave win over Art & JJ
TAR 21: I was more than OK with Josh & Brent winning.
TAR 22: Really wanted Max & Katie or even Mona & Beth to win.
TAR 23: I was pulling for Tim & Marie.
TAR 24: A win by Caroline & Jennifer would have been really shocking and made the season really unpredictable. I was also rooting for Brenchel.
TAR 25: I was rooting for the Candy Girls and they won!  :cmas9

So it looks like the only times I was truly satisfied with the winners was TAR 21 and TAR 25 - both happened to be underdog wins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version