The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Teams that you rooted for from the beginning and then disliked by the end

<< < (2/14) > >>

Declive:
Gary and Will.

Jobby:
Chip and Kim as well. Hated them when they snatched my clueless twins cab... and in the end I turned to root for them to win!

Lori and Bolo were annoying at first, but in the end they were fun to watch.

I actually didn't like David and Mary much on the first leg and pre-season... but they turn out to be one of my favourite teams ever to run the race.

Kamineko:
In no particular order:
1. Art & JJ - In the early leg I thought that "Wow! This team is unique!" But, I started to dislike them when they started to "hate" Brendon & Rachel, confront Nary & Jamie, and angry to Dave & Rachel when they didn't use the U-turn. :cmas30:

2. Chad & Stephanie - When Chad proposed to Stephanie, I was like "Oohh.. That's so sweet~" But things changed after they was U-turned by Nat & Kat in Bangladesh and Chad acted not really kind to them in the Detour... :cmas30:

3. Louie & Michael - Almost the same reason with Art & JJ, although this time to Carol & Brandy... :cmas30:

4. Joe & Heidi - Seeing Joe's behavior at Elimination Station just make me lost my respect to them... :cmas30:

5. Mika & Canaan - Because of Mika's fear of height that made them eliminated just... :cmas30:

coolio:
Dustin & Kandice- They were cool and all at the beginning, but after a long period of time, they just got boring and repetitive with their "funny" antics.

ianthebalance:
Erwin and Godwin. They were so nice, but then became too nice for their own good. It got annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version