Author Topic: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 73590 times)

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 22 <3; TAR 23 must be better
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2012, 05:25:37 AM »
Abby&Ryan, James&Abba and maybe Amy&Daniele for another Unfinished Business seasons.

i would love to see lots of this season's teams again in a future season, but those three you said are definitely the top contenders :tup:
i hope NaNa come back though :lol:

for an "Unfinisihed Business" theme season, yes!!!  :cmas16 those three would be fit right in.

but if it's an "All Stars" season, both The Twins and The Chippendales have a really strong and good edits this season.
I guess they both would be first on list to come back for AllStars

Just like Bopper and Mark last season...
Please Bring'em back:
=======================================
MM: Jaymes&James; Mark&Bopper
FF: Caroline&Jennifer; Pam&Winnie; Natalie&Nadiya;
MF: Joey&Meghan;
Couple : Max&Katie; Abby&Ryan; Brendon&Rachel; Amani&Marcus;
Elder Couple : Chuck&Wynona; Bill&Cathi;
======================================

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2012, 08:38:21 AM »
Let's do some basic arithmetic regarding the number of teams that might qualify for the third AllStars season, which I expect to be around AR25. That means that the pool of talent would be from 6 seasons. 12 teams divided by 6 seasons is 2 teams per season! Also, it is entirely possible that some teams from the past (particularly Colin and Christie) will be asked to participate. I think it is a certainty that no team who has been on 2 seasons already will be selected for the 3rd All Star season.

So, what does this mean? Those who postulate this team or that team but in some cases 7 teams from AR21 are in for a nasty fall in my opinion.

Erm, apskip... maybe not 7 teams but 5 teams is always possible. Look at TAR 18 which is literally TAR 14 and friends.

yeah and 4 of those teams got booted out 11th,10th,9th,8th...  :cmaslol

I would say yes maybe to Margie&Luke, Amanda&Kris (Two hotties only in TAR 18  :kisses, well and Mallory I guess), and Kisha&Jen

But Mel&Mike and Jaime&Cara?  :mas25
Tony&Dallas and Brook&Claire would be so much better  :cmas16 :cmas16

Brooke and Claire were asked to participate, but one of them was pregnant and they declined  :cmas4. I hat ehow Amanda and Kris were invited back. They didn't really do much to be invited, they got eliminated leg 4 (at least Zev and Justin lost their passports.)

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
Amy & Daniel are one of the few early boots that actually showed potential, and I wish they'd bring them back.

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 22 <3; TAR 23 must be better
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2012, 11:49:05 AM »
Let's do some basic arithmetic regarding the number of teams that might qualify for the third AllStars season, which I expect to be around AR25. That means that the pool of talent would be from 6 seasons. 12 teams divided by 6 seasons is 2 teams per season! Also, it is entirely possible that some teams from the past (particularly Colin and Christie) will be asked to participate. I think it is a certainty that no team who has been on 2 seasons already will be selected for the 3rd All Star season.

So, what does this mean? Those who postulate this team or that team but in some cases 7 teams from AR21 are in for a nasty fall in my opinion.

Erm, apskip... maybe not 7 teams but 5 teams is always possible. Look at TAR 18 which is literally TAR 14 and friends.

I would say yes maybe to Margie&Luke, Amanda&Kris (Two hotties only in TAR 18  :kisses, well and Mallory I guess), and Kisha&Jen

Brooke and Claire were asked to participate, but one of them was pregnant and they declined  :cmas4. I hat ehow Amanda and Kris were invited back. They didn't really do much to be invited, they got eliminated leg 4 (at least Zev and Justin lost their passports.)

Amanda&Kris are awesome kty ...
Yes they didn't make it far but they did have some unfinished business to do...  :cmas9

(well I personally think they got invited back because the season needed a good-looking eye-candy couple.) ):cmaslol
Please Bring'em back:
=======================================
MM: Jaymes&James; Mark&Bopper
FF: Caroline&Jennifer; Pam&Winnie; Natalie&Nadiya;
MF: Joey&Meghan;
Couple : Max&Katie; Abby&Ryan; Brendon&Rachel; Amani&Marcus;
Elder Couple : Chuck&Wynona; Bill&Cathi;
======================================

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
Which is superficial.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2012, 06:29:19 AM »

Brooke and Claire were asked to participate, but one of them was pregnant and they declined 

yeah, Claire was pregnant, so they declined. I really want them in the next All Stars (is it possible pick team from TAR 17?). They are definitely one of the strongest Female-Female teams in TAR history. And they are FUN...!!! I love their spirit  :cmas9

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »
I just had an imagine spot with Brook screaming at Claire "Go! Twinnie!"
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »
If they do that they will be my most favourite team ever. :cmaslol

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #233 on: December 12, 2012, 01:04:57 PM »
If they do that they will be my most favourite team ever. :cmaslol

Mine too  :cmaslol .
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2012, 11:22:10 PM »

Brooke and Claire were asked to participate, but one of them was pregnant and they declined 

yeah, Claire was pregnant, so they declined. I really want them in the next All Stars (is it possible pick team from TAR 17?). They are definitely one of the strongest Female-Female teams in TAR history. And they are FUN...!!! I love their spirit  :cmas9
Wait, Brook & Claire are awesome characters in the race, they are all-stars material, but for Unfinished Business, not sure if they had a big of a story as Ronald & Christina or Jet & Cord... what made them lose the $1 million racing around L.A. County unlike the listed above? I only totally remember the last half of the finale when they arrive at the Rose Bowl floats via helicopters.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2012, 08:39:42 AM »
I think that their late arrival at the Rose Bowl was primarily caused earlier. It could have been bad seating on the flight, delay in getting a taxi at LAX or driver error getting from LAX to the Long Beach docks. The fact is that Claire/Brook were far behind at the first checkpoint of the Long Beach docks and never recovered from that.