Author Topic: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 73607 times)

Offline zelda

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2012, 08:54:36 PM »
not happy
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
And..... congrats to..... Josh & Brent!!!  :cmas26

They have OFFICIALLY made the record for the least averaged placing to win TAR!

Is this the first time ever a Finish Line was indoors? :cmas19
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »
Boy and I thought TAR14 was awful. TAR14 your the 2nd worst TAR in history behind TAR21. Congratulations.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2012, 08:56:48 PM »
And we are back! Beekman got another wrong.

Josh got 3 right!
Chips have 2 right!

Josh got another wrong!
Lexi got another wrong!

Josh got Amsterdam. 4 right. Omg. He's doing it step by step.

Josh and Brent leading for the first time ever.

Chippendales caught up and are in third.

Josh has three more to figure out!

Chippendales got it wrong again!
Lexi got it wrong again!

Elapsed time 2 hours, Chips has six now!
Lexi has 4!

Josh has 8 OMG. JOSH HAS 8!

Bangladesh left for him!

James got 8 TOO! OMG. This is exciting.

Josh got it wrong.
James got it wrong.

I think James might get it.
I think Josh is okay too. OMG.

OMG. JOSH GOT IT OMG. OMG.

THEY GOT IT OMG.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2012, 08:56:57 PM »
Josh & Brent now have enough money that they can spend time with each other.

Chips run to the finish line. High fives and hugs all around. James got his mom a car, even though they didn't get the million. They wonder if people will think differently of Chips.

Trey & Lexi run to the finish line. The race has helped their relationship.

Rob says Beekmans have helped him change his perspective on... lifestyles. Josh: "Nice guys do finish first sometimes." And then it's over.

FINISH LINE:
1st - Josh & Brent
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Trey & Lexi

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2012, 08:58:24 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2012, 08:58:45 PM »
Josh and Brent are going to Gotham Hall.
Lexi can't get it. Lexi is really discouraged.

Josh and Brent to the FINISH LINE.

James and Jaymes GOT IT TOO. OMG. OMG.

Chippendales VS Josh and Brent. This is EXCITING.

Chippendales and Farmers going to the pitstop!

IT'S A RACE, THERE'S TRAFFIC. IT'S ANYBODY'S RACE. OMG.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »
So happy for the Beekman Boys! :cmas9 Love that the underdogs won! Especially with that dream team alliance against them. :cmas23

Offline zelda

• RFF Not So Newbie
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »
:cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9

JOSH AND BRENT ARE THE OFFICIAL WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE 21.

CONGRATULATIONS

:cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!! OH YEAH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! OH , MY , GOD!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!! JOSH AND BRENT!!

I'M GOING TO FAINT OMG
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2012, 09:02:46 PM »
Awful finish to the worst season on the history of the show besides the Family Edition. A team that didn't even come in 1st or 2nd the whole race besides the last leg won the 1 Million dollars. I really don't know how lucky a team can get on the Amazing Race. First they got a Non-Elimination Leg that saves them from elimination. Then they got saved because another team was U-Turned when Josh and Brent would have been the last place team. I have nothing against Josh and Brent, they seem like nice guys, but winners of this show? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Season 22 better be good because Season 21 was overall just a poor season. From the cast, to the locations, to the drama, the tasks, and the winners. I don't think you could say any 22 was good in any of those aspects. Maybe I am overreacting but Season 21 was an absolute failure. Locations weren't interesting, few interesting teams and awful winners.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »
OMG THE SCREWED UP THE FINISH MAT. ITS ODDS ON THE RIGHT EVENS ON THE LEFT FFROM THE TV SCREEN THEY EVEN SCREWED UP THAT.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:35 PM »
"Nice guys do finish first some times" - Josh and Brent

Okay, I hate to say this but this is probably one of the best seasons ever! I'm not being biased but it was a spectacular finale. Nobody know who will win until 5 to 10 minutes before the show! WHATTTTTTTT?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:38 PM »
And we don't get a preview of next season. :cmaslol

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:40 PM »
Awful finish to the worst season on the history of the show besides the Family Edition. A team that didn't even come in 1st or 2nd the whole race besides the last leg won the 1 Million dollars. I really don't know how lucky a team can get on the Amazing Race. First they got a Non-Elimination Leg that saves them from elimination. Then they got saved because another team was U-Turned when Josh and Brent would have been the last place team. I have nothing against Josh and Brent, they seem like nice guys, but winners of this show? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Season 22 better be good because Season 21 was overall just a poor season. From the cast, to the locations, to the drama, the tasks, and the winners. I don't think you could say any 22 was good in any of those aspects. Maybe I am overreacting but Season 21 was an absolute failure. Locations weren't interesting, few interesting teams and awful winners.

I agree on EVERYTHING except the Family Edition part. At least the teams were decent and weren't awful and the race had good tasks despite being in North America(though notice 'edition' not a real TAR) and I liked it, way better than most races and dang more better than this hole that is TAR21.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »
ASDFGHJKL; THAT WAS A CLOSE/AMAZING ONE

Joys & Disappointments of the Finale:

Joys:
- Both Legs 11 & 12 had tight finishes.
- Better tasks, I guess, eh
- Lexi struggling; I actually would've been ok with them winning but they were boring.

Disappointments:
- Chips falling behind :cmas4 it was abacus lady all over again
- SO WHEN WE FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE AT A NIGHTTIME FINISH LINE, THE FINISH LINE ITSELF IS LOCATED INDOORS. OMG HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WOULD'VE BEEN IF THE FINISH LINE WAS AT ANY RANDOM PARK IN NYC..

I didn't want Beekmans to win but I came to love them in the finale. I don't know, I didn't appreciate the dream-team against them, so I started to root for them. Soooooo happy

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2012, 09:07:06 PM »
 :cmas23 :cmas51 :xmas146 :xmas110 :cmas9 :cmas26
Finally a decent team has won, last being TAR 12, YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY

:cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmastree :cmastree :cmastree :cmastree :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2012, 09:07:26 PM »
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
Thanks for following along with #AmazingRace this season. Season 22 starts February 17, trust me, it’s good! #TheWorldIsWaitingForYou
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »
I want an outdoor finale too! But I guess it was too risky! Anybody could be around...

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:15 PM »
AND YOU DO , NOT , QUIT
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »

At the end of the episode I was hoping to hear....

"Stay tune for a sneek peek of the next season in AMAZING RACE..."   :cmaslol :cmaslol

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2012, 09:09:39 PM »

im gonna agree and disagree with that. this WASNT a trainwreck season like some others, but it WASNT  terrific season. it was in the middle. this finale was spectacular, they were the best legs. and i did not realise the memory challenge would be such a bitch! i mean, they were out til night time! i am very dissapointed the beekmans won. dont get me wrong, i like them, but they werent deserving. if a deserving team wins, i'll be happy regardless if i like them or not. after leg 4, they either placed last or second last in every leg. now thats pretty poor if you ask me.
i love it when underdogs win, but not when they ran a completely **** race and were not strong at all! e.g. kisha and jen were NEVER in danger of elimination, but the beekmans were on the elimination list 7/12 legs. wth

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2012, 09:10:51 PM »

love you TL xo
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:53:27 PM by supah3ro »

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2012, 09:11:37 PM »
"Nice guys do finish first some times" - Josh and Brent

Okay, I hate to say this but this is probably one of the best seasons ever! I'm not being biased but it was a spectacular finale. Nobody know who will win until 5 to 10 minutes before the show! WHATTTTTTTT?

Care to explain how this was one of the best seasons ever? I am wondering this because I think this was hands down the worst season besides Family Edition, which I don't even really count as a season.

Good for you that your rooting interest won, but Josh and Brent were the least deserving winners in the history of the show, and that isn't an opinion, its a fact that they they had the worst average placing of any team to ever win the show.

I also thought the locations were boring. Too much of China and Russia. Plus, two legs of Indonesia is pure torture. The rest of the locations were not too bad, but overall the route was awful, nothing new and nothing that interesting.

I also thought that there weren't that many interesting teams on the show. The final three might have been the most bland final three in the history of the show. A lot of people hated the Twins, but at least they brought some drama to the show, the rest of the teams were so non-conflictual and they were just not interesting.

But thats just my opinion. Care to explain what you thought made this one of the best seasons ever? Saying your rooting interest won doesn't count though. Any actual reasons?