Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules

<< < (4/48) > >>

Jobby:
Along the way, there were epic battles, gruelling defeats...

My finger my finger... do you need a medic? (Trexie)

2 of the F4 teams made an alliance and got a third team to join them. (Trexie and Twinnies)

Abbie and Ryan were mentioned.. boo. (For the U-TURN conspiracy)

Plan backfired on the twins. Chippendales got off to a rocky start and the family's motivation (just give them a million edit... oh CBS, -_-)

Farmers appeared destined for elimination... for sucking almost every leg.

And made it to the F4. What a short introduction.

Trey and Lexi come in as novices... and fell deeper in love.

The couple blazed the trail to the final four. Is this the Olympics??

Sri Lankan were loud. Okay, Phil just say they can't shut up.

Sri Lankan face a Speedbump tonight.

Only one team will emerge victorious~~~~~~~

*INTRO CREDITS*

Polaroid:
Trey & Lexi depart 1st at 9:32 AM. Make your way to Barcelona, Spain. Then proceed by train to Loire Valley, France. Then they will find their next clue on a Ford Escape.

Chips depart 2nd at 9:46 AM. They get $100something (?) for this leg of the race. Jaymes & James talk about how they want to help their family with the money.

Josh & Brent depart 3rd at 10:27 AM. Josh speaks French.

Natalie & Nadiya depart at 11:14 AM. :o They say they can rely on Trey & Lexi and Chips to help them. Twins talk about how Beekmans have coasted, blahblahblah. Yuck.

All teams are on the same train. The alliance is sitting together. This dream team is disgusting. Twins talk about how Beekmans are taking the last spot, whatever. Josh & Brent overheard that there's an alliance to get them out... Jaymes invites them over, but Josh & Brent have already heard... omg this is yuck.

Best Loser:
Ok, so I guess I was closing my eyes and didn't notice when the commercial break started.

LoveRocked:
@philkeoghan Phil Keoghan A to Q 3am at the airport after a canceled flight, my #AmazingRace bed for 4 hours 12 shows 21 days pic.twitter.com/P0dGf13h

Polaroid:
And we're out of the train station. Route info: Pick up 8 empty crates from a cafe. Using the hands free lift-gate, load their Ford Escape. Then kick the lift-gate again. :cmaslol Drive to the Chateau de Villandry and find a Stone Dog and their next clue. And now we get the Chips talking about how cool the kick lift thing is.

Josh: "I want one. Get me one."
Brent: "If we win the million."

:cmaslol

Beekmans are sitting in their car while the other teams are getting directions. Beekmans are just going to follow them because they know there's an alliance.

Natalie/Nadiya: "The Beekman boys are going to come from behind. That's what they like to do." :cmaslol

Natalie and Nadiya talk about how Beekmans are taking up a spot, blahblahblah. Twins tell Chips to lose the Beekmans. Beekmans hear that... Twins are being nasty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version