Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

My Kitchen Rules 2013

<< < (13/14) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Tonight is elimination night. Who will be going home in the mid season finale (MKR is on hiatus until after Easter)

Jake & Elle or Anglia & Melina.

Glamazon Racer:
Ew, Jake & Elle survived. Gosh they are vile.

And I am very mad at Channel Seven's advertising people right now...

Yesterday they advertised "a controversial moment that will affect the whole game". While it was controversial with the pasta thing, it didn't affect anything, since they were both safe ultimately. :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

And today they kept advertising "A SHOCK ELIMINATION THAT NOBODY WILL EXPECT!" And the team that goes home has been hanging on by the skin of their teeth for about three weeks. :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

Surely this is misleading advertising... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Glamazon Racer:
Advertisements for MKR once it returns on Easter Monday are showing a new rivalry blossoming between Ashlee & Sophia and Jenna & Joanna. Ashlee & Sophia seem to want all the F/F teams gone... I wish Jessie & Biswa and/or Lisa & Candice survived long enough to battle with them. :lol:

And Ashlee & Sophia might be fierce, but hell hath no fury like an inspirated cupcake, so they better watch out! ;)

Glamazon Racer:
I just died inside.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: racer on April 14, 2013, 05:44:15 AM ---I just died inside.

--- End quote ---
I saw it too.

For those who didn't the cupcake girls were eliminated from the Comeback kitchen round (think Redemption Island from Survivor)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version