Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

My Kitchen Rules 2013

<< < (11/14) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Sudden death saw faults on both sides of the kitchen but in the end Show contentSam & Ali were sent packing 26-34

Glamazon Racer:
Really sad about Ali & Samuel's departure. They had the potential to go deep into the competition - much more so than many of the other remaining teams - but they just had one awful night. I still maintain that they should not have been in the showdown in the first place, since those stupid smiling whatevers can't cook and were allowed to survive by cooking raw sausage and raw potato chips. :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

theamazingracer21:
At least we still have  Angela & Melina to annoy the Asian BFF's

Next Mondays Ep it a PCC and their they will be preparing food some of Australia's A-list at the race that stops the nation; the Melbourne Cup

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on March 15, 2013, 04:29:47 PM ---At least we still have  Angela & Melina to annoy the Asian BFF's

--- End quote ---

That is true. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: racer on March 08, 2013, 08:55:06 AM ---Ashlee & Sophia (NSW) - If I hear 'babes' one more time, I am afraid my ears will bleed. They are extremely rude and exceptionally vile. If they weren't from NSW I would hate them, but since they are from NSW, I try to like them, as with Luke & Scott.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version