Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

My Kitchen Rules 2013

<< < (10/14) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I recorded the Cupcakes Deal or No Deal attempt. Need to watch that.

Glamazon Racer:
OMG CUPCAKE WON PEOPLE'S CHOICE <333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: (well really Josh & Andi or Dan &* Steph shoulda won that but Cupcake is epic).

Jenna: Even though I really love pink, we don't want to see pink today because then the chicken is raw and we don't want to give raw chicken to the kids. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

And Ali & Samuel :torche I really love them - hope the team they are up against is not a team I like and they can win against that team. :hoot:

Glamazon Racer:
Well today's episode was quite awful. They had to team up in teams of four and create a four-course meal with each one cooking one dish.

For some reason, the judges deemed it prudent to send the White Team into the showdown (Dan & Steph, Angela & Melina, Ashlee & Sophie, Luke & Scott) over one piece of raw lamb, despite calling everything else 'perfect', whereas the other teams had a disastrous dish completely with Sam & Chris. I am seriously sick of Sam & Chris cooking useless trash and randomly surviving. That's all they have done in this competition. They need to be out next week if there is any fairness in the world.

Sadly Angela & Melina had the weakest dish and so they will tackle Ali & Samuel in tomorrow's Sudden Death battle. Ali & Samuel are my 3rd favourites and Angela & Melina are my 4th favourites so this will be tough to watch, but I'm cheering for Ali & Samuel solely because I think they have a greater potential to go deep into the competition. :tup:

theamazingracer21:
I want Angela & Melina to stay just to ping off the Asian BFF's.

Seriously Sophia & Ashlee should cook something different then Asian every episode and while their at it hopefully they stop saying "babe" as every second word to each other 

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on March 13, 2013, 06:13:53 AM ---I want Angela & Melina to stay just to ping off the Asian BFF's.

Seriously Sophia & Ashlee should cook something different then Asian every episode and while their at it hopefully they stop saying "babe" as every second word to each other

--- End quote ---

IKR LOL/ :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version