Author Topic: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16  (Read 27171 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
They've added a Contemporary style to the rotation?

I feel as though those dances are always so painful to watch, regardless of what show it's on.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 12:25:45 PM »
I'm so excited for tonight! DVR is SET!

:wohoo: :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 04:10:48 PM »
Who's ready for the season premiere tomorrow night?

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting. Check back often as I update who's number is whom....

1 800 868 3401 Kelly & Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor & Lindsay

1 800 868 3403 Ingo & Kym

1 800 868 3404 Lisa & Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. & Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya & Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean & Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly & Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy & Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna & Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy & Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby & Karina

Update again.

Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha – Song: Domino by Jessie J ?*?
Dancing 1st

Victor and Lindsay – Foxtrot
Dancing 2nd

Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
Dancing 3rd

Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
Dancing 4th

DL and Cheryl – Cha cha cha
Dancing 5th

Zendaya and Val – Contemporary
Dancing 6th

Sean and Peta – Foxtrot
Dancing 7th

Aly and Mark – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 8th

Dorothy and Tristan – Contemporary
Dancing 9th (per Sarah Hughes)

Wynonna and Tony – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 10th

Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
Dancing 11th

Jacoby and Karina – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 12th

Order Dance.
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 02:15:37 AM »
WEEK ONE DANCING SCOREBOARD

Kellie/Derek
Cha Cha Cha            7     7     7     21

Victor/Lindsay
Foxtrot                     6     6     6     18

Ingo/Kym
Contemporary          7     6     7     20

Lisa/Gleb
Foxtrot                     6     6     6     18

D.L./Cheryl
Cha Cha Cha            4     4     4     12

Zendaya/Val
Contemporary          8     8     8     24

Sean/Peta
Foxtrot                     7     6      6     19

Aly/Mark
Cha Cha Cha            7     7     7     21

Dorothy/Tristan
Contemporary          7     7     7     21       

Wynonna/Tony
Cha Cha Cha           6     6     6     18

Andy/Sharna
Foxtrot                    6     5     6    17

Jacoby/Karina
Cha Cha Cha          7     6    7     20

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 01:25:05 AM »
Friday, March 22, 2013 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -   DANCING WITH THE STARS (3/25 & 26)

THE COMPETITION HEATS UP WITH ALL-NEW CELEBRITY PERFORMANCES
ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, MARCH 25

One Couple Faces the First Dramatic Elimination on
"Dancing With The Stars The Results Show," Tuesday, March 26

Josh Groban & Icona Pop to Perform Tuesday Night

"Episode 1602 & 1602A" - The competition heats up on "Dancing with the Stars" as the celebrities take on new dance routines and fight for survival, MONDAY, MARCH 25 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET). The couples will be performing a Jive, Quickstep or Jazz routine.

On TUESDAY, MARCH 26, one couple will face the first nail biting elimination on the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature a musical performance by signer Josh Groban, who is set to perform his current single, "Brave," with an 18-piece band accompanied by "Dancing with the Stars" alumni Chelsie Hightower and Dmitry Chaplin. Adding to the excitement, acclaimed Swedish duo Icona Pop will perform their hit song, "I Love It." The results show will feature a spectacular opening performance by this season's pros and Troupe dancers.

Possessing one of the most outstanding and instantly recognizable voices in music, singer, songwriter and actor Josh Groban has entertained fans around the globe with his multi-platinum albums and DVDs (25 million sold worldwide), electrifying live performances, and comedic film and television appearances. The 32-year-old Los Angeles native is the only artist who has had two albums appear on the Top 20 Best-Selling Albums list of the past decade, according to Billboard. Last year he appeared in the feature film "Crazy, Stupid, Love," as well as on NBC's "The Office," and completed a sold-out world tour. In February 2013, Groban released his 6th studio album, entitled "All That Echoes," which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. An active arts education philanthropist and advocate, he is a member of Americans for the Arts Artists Committee, and his Find Your Light Foundation helps enrich the lives of young people through arts, education and cultural awareness.

Icona Pop - Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjelt - were among the most widely praised acts appearing at the annual South By Southwest (SXSW) Music & Media Festival in Austin, Texas. Both Billboard and Idolator included the duo in their SXSW previews, with the latter declaring "I Love It" to be "an instant party classic," while noting that their "high-energy pop gems will clear your brain...leaving you at peace with their sweet, sweaty hooks." Wired commended Icona Pop for "(drawing) an enthusiastic crowd that included skinny indie kids, throwback ravers and backward-capped, devil-horn-throwing bros." Now based in NYC, the Stockholm-born duo came together in 2009 and immediately reaped rapturous applause for their exuberant melding of synthwave, house, punk and pop. 2012's "I Love It (Feat. Charli XCX)" proved their platinum-certified breakthrough, packing dance floors everywhere, while also scoring top 10 success around the globe.

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/032213_04.html
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 02:29:28 AM »
WEEK TWO DANCING SCOREBOARD

Ingo/Kym
Quickstep                    6     7     7     20

Dorothy/Tristan
Jive                              5     5     5     15

Jacoby/Karina
Jazz                             8     7     8     23

Victor/Lindsay
Jive                              6     6     6     18

Wynonna/Tony
Quickstep                    6     6     6     18

Zendaya/Val
Jive                              9     8     9     26

Andy/Sharna
Jazz                             7      6    7     20

Sean/Peta
Jive                              7     6     7     20

Aly/Mark
Quickstep                    8     8     8     24

Lisa/Gleb
Jive                              6     6     6     18

D.L./Cheryl
Quickstep                    5     5     6     16

Kellie/Derek
Jazz                            9     8     9    26

COMBINED SCORES FROM WEEK 1 & 2

Ingo/Kym                    40
Dorothy/Tristan           36
Jacoby/Karina             43
Victor/Lindsay             36
Wynonna/Tony            36
Zendaya/Val                50
Andy/Sharna               37
Sean/Peta                   39
Aly/Mark                      45
Lisa/Gleb                     36
D.L./Cheryl                  28
Kellie/Derek                47

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 01:30:54 AM »
A very shocking first results show tonight....

Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb were declared the bottom two and then Dorothy/Tristan came on stage to make an announcement!

Per doctor's orders, Dorothy had to withdraw from the competition. She has spinal issues and were told to quit.

The 11 remaining couples will all return next week!

So, we say a fond farewell to Dorothy Hammill and Tristan  MacManus!     

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 08:05:41 AM »
awwww. love Dorothy.  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 05:28:41 PM »
DANCING WITH THE STARS Heads to Prom Next Week, 4/1

Dust off your tux and put on your dancing shoes because "Dancing with the Stars" is taking you to the prom, MONDAY, APRIL 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The competition continues as the 11 remaining couples cut a rug by performing everything from a Viennese Waltz to the Paso Doble. Adding to the excitement, viewers will crown their celebrity "Prom King" and "Prom Queen" by voting on Twitter. The winning couple will receive bonus judges' points and be revealed on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show."

On TUESDAY, APRIL 2 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature musical performances from singer-songwriter Demi Lovato and American pop rock band Huey Lewis & the News. Lovato's new single, "Heart Attack," off her upcoming untitled fourth album, has achieved Gold status in the U.S. and debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart in 18 countries. Huey and the boys, who had a string of hits in the 1980s, will perform their single, "The Heart of Rock & Roll," accompanied by the "Dancing with the Stars" troupe. And "Macy's Stars of Dance" is back for its first installment of the season. Choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, the performance will feature spectacular mind-blowing stunts and eight of the hottest dancers working in the industry. Also on the results show, the male Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special routine.

Demi Lovato's hit songs include "Give Your Heart a Break," Lovato's second and final single off of her third studio album, "Unbroken." The first single off "Unbroken," "Skyscraper," debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart, #2 on the Billboard Hot Digital Singles chart and #10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Lovato started in show business as a child and rose quickly. At 15 she was a bona fide TV star cultivating a promising singing career. In the late 2000s, while maintaining a rigorous TV and film shooting schedule, Lovato released two massively successful solo albums, "Don't Forget" and "Here We Go Again."

Thirty years ago, Huey Lewis & the News wrapped a Super Bowl victory, a World Series championship, a Stanley Cup and an NBA trophy into one with their third album, "SPORTS." The nine-song set was a 10-times-platinum, chart-topping SMASH that spawned five Top 20 singles -- four of which ("Heart and Soul," "I Want a New Drug," "The Heart of Rock & Roll," "If This Is It") went Top 10. The album was a global phenomenon that, thanks to sturdy songcraft and savvy production, sounds as fresh three decades later as it did the day it was released. Lewis and company are celebrating "SPORTS'" 30th anniversary on the road this year, playing the album in its entirety along with a selection of other hits and favorites from the group's voluminous catalog.

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

Read more about DANCING WITH THE STARS Heads to Prom Next Week, 4/1 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »
WEEK THREE DANCING SCOREBOARD

PROM WEEK

Aly/Mark
Viennese Waltz                 7     8     8     23

Andy/Sharna
Cha Cha Cha                     6     6     6     18

Ingo/Kym
Paso Doble                         7     7     7     21

Lisa/Gleb
Viennese Waltz                   7     7     7     21

Kellie/Derek
Jive                                      8     9     8     25

Victor/Lindsay
Contemporary                      8     7     8     23

D.L./Cheryl
Salsa                                    6     5     5     16

Jacoby/Karina
Rumba                                  8     8     8     24

Wynonna/Tony
Samba                                  5     5     5     15

Sean/Peta
Cha Cha Cha                        7     7     7     21

Zendaya/Val
Viennese Waltz                     8     8     8     24

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 01:31:17 AM »
Viewers were asked last night to vote via twitter to crown the Prom King and Queen.

Jacoby and Zendaya were crowned and got the extra two points to their scores. They both were told right off they are safe.

The bottom two were Andy/Sharna and Wynonna/Tony.

We say farewell to Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 05:40:47 AM »
The competition continues as the 10 remaining celebrities celebrate "The Best Year of Their Life" through dance, MONDAY, APRIL 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Each couple will dance to a song of the celebrities' choosing that represents a memorable time or experience in their life. In addition, each celebrity is challenged to perform a brief solo during their performance.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 9 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by country superstar Brad Paisley who will perform his most recent No. 1 hit, "Southern Comfort Zone." And in their first national television appearance together, international superstars Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez perform a sensual new rendition of the classic Latin song, "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas," featured on Bocelli's new album "Passione." Also on the results show, the female Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special opening number.

"AT&T Spotlight Performance" returns on Tuesday featuring an individual whose life has been changed by dance. The first "Spotlight Performance" of the season features 17-year-old Brilynn Rakes. Rakes, a native of San Diego, was born with nystagmus and cone dystrophy, conditions that have caused her to become legally blind. However her circumstances have not impeded her passion for life; she is an accomplished dancer who has won several awards and was recently honored with a full scholarship to Julliard's summer workshop. Rakes will be partnered with her favorite Pro, Derek Hough. The couple will dance a beautiful routine to "Stars" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

Paisley is a critically acclaimed singer, songwriter, guitarist and entertainer who has earned three GRAMMYs, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards and numerous others. He is a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry. Since his first No. 1 single in 1999, he has placed 21 singles at the top of the charts, his most recent being "Southern Comfort Zone." Paisley's upcoming album, "Wheelhouse," will be released on April 9. He produced the album and wrote or co-wrote all of the tracks, and his current single is "Beat This Summer." Paisley's 2012 Virtual Reality World Tour played to over one million fans in the U.S. and Europe. His 2013 tour will kick off on May 9 in St. Louis - Beat This Summer Tour presented by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.

Andrea Bocelli is an international superstar with myriad breathtaking career achievements. The Italian tenor is the most successful classical solo artist ever and one of the best-selling artists in music history, with more than 80 million albums sold worldwide. He is also credited with enabling the core classical repertoire to cross over and find a home atop the international pop charts, creating a new genre of music along the way. He has performed for four U.S. presidents, two popes and the British Royal Family, as well as at ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the World Cup. Bocelli has been praised by such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti, Franco Corelli (his beloved teacher and guide), Zubin Mehta, José Carreras, Lorin Maazel, Renée Fleming and Celine Dion. He will be on tour in the U.S. in June and will perform at The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on June 8.

Read more about DANCING WITH THE STARS Contestants to Celebrate 'The Best Year of Their Life,' 4/8 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
WEEK FOUR DANCING SCOREBOARD

BEST YEAR OF THEIR LIFE

Sean/Peta
Viennese Waltz                6     7     7     20

Victor/Lindsay
Paso Doble                       6     6     6     18

Jacoby/Karina
Foxtrot                              8     8     8     24

Aly/Mark
Contemporary                   9     9     9     27

Andy/Sharna
Viennese Waltz                  7     7     7     21

Zendaya/Val
Samba                                9     8     9    26

Ingo/Kym
Viennese Waltz                  8     7     8    23

D.L./Cheryl
Foxtrot                               7     7     7    21

Kellie/Derek
Rumba                               9     8    9     26

Lisa/Gleb
Cha Cha Cha                     6     6     6    18

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:11 AM »
The bottom two on tonight's results show were Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb.

We say farewell to Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »
The bottom two on tonight's results show were Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb.

We say farewell to Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko.

Lisa tried, I give her a lot of credit for being brave enough to do the show.  :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »
ABC press release:

NINE REMAINING COUPLES TAKE ON "LEN'S SIDE BY SIDE CHALLENGE"
ON ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, APRIL 15

Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Tristan MacManus, Tony Dovolani,
Gleb Savchenko and Chelsie Hightower Return

Selena Gomez, The Band Perry and Kerli to Perform on
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 16

"Episode 1605 & 1605A" - Nine remaining couples hit the dance floor and face an exciting new challenge MONDAY, APRIL 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). In another first for "Dancing with the Stars," a new twist called "Len's Side By Side Challenge" tasks each couple to perform a portion of their individual dance alongside a pro dance couple. The pro couples will include returning favorites Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Tristan MacManus, Tony Dovolani, Gleb Savchenko and Chelsie Hightower. This new twist will allow the audience as well as judges to compare the celebrity's dance technique in real time to a professional's. Monday will also feature a show stopping opening number with the entire cast, returning pros and dance troupe.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 16 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by multi-Platinum-selling artist Selena Gomez who will perform her new single, "Come & Get It," and Country Rock group The Band Perry will perform their hit No. 1 song, "Better Dig Two." The results show will also feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Mark Ballas and Derek Hough.

"Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its second installment of the season. Choreographed by Emmy-nominated Stacey Tookey, this sexy and powerful performance will feature dancers Tyne Stecklein and Jeremy Hudson and music by singer/songwriter Kerli, who will perform "Love Me or Leave Me."

World-wide, multi-Platinum-selling Hollywood Records recording artist Selena Gomez debuted her new single, "Come & Get It," this April. "Come & Get It" is the first single from her upcoming album, to be released this summer. Written by Ester Dean (Katy Perry, Beyonce, Usher), M.S. Erikson & T.E. Hermansen (Ne-Yo, Rihanna) and produced by Stargate for 45th & 3rd Music LLC, "Come & Get It" showcases Gomez's sultry vocals in a beautiful and simmering love song. She has already sold over 10 million singles in the U.S., along with three RIAA-certified top-ten debuting Gold albums, and three No. 1 Billboard Dance singles. Currently adorning the cover of Harper's Bazaar, Gomez has most recently been nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award.

The Band Perry, comprised of siblings Kimberly, Reid and Neil Perry, combines classic Country with an eclectic infusion of Rock and Soul that is rounded out by perfect three-part harmonies. The sibling trio's latest offering, "Better Dig Two," garnered the family band a multi-week No. 1 and their third ascent to the top of the charts. The lead single has been certified Platinum for sales of over one million copies and marks the fastest-rising of their career. Since signing to Republic Nashville in 2009, The Band Perry has quickly catapulted into the mainstream, in part due to the success of their Platinum, self-titled debut album. Now approaching sales of 1.5 million, the project produced the Gold-certified No. 1 hit, "All Your Life," the Platinum-certified "You Lie" and the Quadruple-Platinum "If I Die Young," which took the No. 1 position on both Country and AC charts. Their sophomore album, "Pioneer," was released on April 2, 2013, and topped Billboard's Country Album sales chart with its debut.

Los Angeles-based singer, songwriter and producer Kerli will perform her new single, "Love Me or Leave Me," an emotive, heartfelt ballad from her EP, "Utopia," out now on Island Records. "Love Me or Leave Me" is one of seven songs included on "Utopia" written and performed by Kerli. Much of it draws inspiration from both pop and dance genres and was recorded with SeventyEight, U.K. producer Switch (M.I.A., Diplo) and Australian DJ/producer tyDI, while overseen by former Katy Perry A&R man Chris Anokute at Island Def Jam. Her first single from the EP, "The Lucky Ones," landed the top spot (No. 1) on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart, marking Kerli's second No. 1 dance hit following "Army Of Love" in 2011.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=041213_06

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »
WEEK FIVE DANCING SCOREBOARD

LEN'S SIDE BY SIDE CHALLENGE

Ingo/Kym
Tony/Emma
Cha Cha Cha               7     7     7     21

Jacoby/Karina
Maksim/Anna
Jive                              9     8     9     26

Victor/Lindsay
Tristan/Emma
Viennese Waltz            7     7     7     21

Aly/Mark
Tony/Witney
Samba                          8     8     9     25

Sean/Peta
Tristan/Chelsie
Quickstep                     8     8     8     24

Kellie/Derek
Henry/Anna
Foxtrot                          9     9     9     27       

D.L./Cheryl
Sasha/Chelsie
Tango                            6     6     6     18

Zendaya/Val
Maksim/Anna
Argentine Tango          10     9    10    29

Andy/Sharna
Sasha/Emma
Paso Doble                   6     6    6     18

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »
Bottom two were Victor/Lindsay and D.L./Cheryl.

We say farewell to D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke.

Next week, in addition to their individual dances, they are doing two team dances.

TEAM PASO DOBLE dancing to the song Higher Ground

Zendaya/Val
Jacoby/Karina
Ingo/Kym
Victor/Lindsay

TEAM SAMBA dancing to the song Superstition

Sean/Peta
Aly/Mark
Kellie/Derek
Andy/Sharna   
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:27:57 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »
ABC press release:

MUSIC LEGEND STEVIE WONDER PERFORMS LIVE AS THE COUPLES DANCE TO
HIS MUSIC IN A UNIQUE NIGHT OF COMPETITION, MONDAY, APRIL 22 ON ABC

Country Superstar Hunter Hayes to Perform Special Duet with Stevie Wonder on Monday

will.i.am and Olly Murs to Perform on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 23

"Episode 1606 & 1606A" - Eight remaining couples hit the dance floor and pay tribute to singer, songwriter and legend Stevie Wonder, MONDAY, APRIL 22 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Stevie Wonder takes over the ballroom as "Dancing with the Stars" devotes, for the first time, an entire evening to one artist. He will perform some of his classic songs, including "Sir Duke" and "My Cherie Amour," and the celebrities will dance to his greatest hits, including "I Just Called to Say I Love You," "For Once in My Life" and "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)." Special guest country superstar Hunter Hayes will perform with Stevie Wonder in a spectacular opening performance. The night will also showcase two team dances featuring the celebrities and their pro partners.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 23, one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by seven-time GRAMMY Award winner will.i.am performing his current single, "#thatpower," and international superstar Olly Murs will perform his current hit, "Troublemaker." In Addition, "Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its third installment of the season, choreographed by AJ Jones.

Stevie Wonder is one of the most celebrated and prominent figures in popular music. The youngest artist to hit No. 1 at age 13, he has since gone on to amass 49 Top 40 singles, 32 No. 1 singles and worldwide sales of over 100 million units. He has won 25 GRAMMY Awards, the prestigious GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award, a Golden Globe and an Oscar, and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll, Songwriters and Apollo Theatre Halls of Fame. He has performed for world leaders and at major events around the world, and is a vital voice for social progress through his humanitarian and philanthropic leadership, including the realization of Martin Luther King Day as a national holiday and working to end apartheid in South Africa. Stevie Wonder is the youngest recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors, is a Commander of France's National Order of Arts and Letters, a recipient of the Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize for Popular Song and a designated UN Messenger of Peace with a special focus on persons with disabilities.

Multiple GRAMMY-nominated artist Hunter Hayes is a multi-talented performer, musician, producer and writer who was nominated for six Academy of Country Music Awards, including nods for his work as artist, songwriter and producer. His critically acclaimed self-titled album has already garnered two No. 1 singles, selling almost five million singles to date, while the album itself nears platinum certification. His current single, "I Want Crazy," is off the forthcoming "Hunter Hayes (Encore)" deluxe edition, due out June 18. Hayes has been touring and performing live for decades. He has headlined sold out venues across the U.S. and Canada and is currently touring with Carrie Underwood on her "Blown Away Tour." The Louisiana native has also shared the stage with Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley, Hank Williams, Jr. and most recently Stevie Wonder.

Seven-time GRAMMY Award winner will.i.am is known not only for his work with The Black Eyed Peas, who have sold 33 million albums and 58 million singles worldwide, but also for his work with some of the entertainment industry's biggest names, including Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Usher, David Guetta and film composer Hans Zimmer. Recognized and honored by numerous industry organizations, will.i.am is the recipient of multiple GRAMMY Awards, a Latin GRAMMY, an Emmy Award, a CLIO Award, two NAACP Image Awards, a VH1 Do Something Award, the BMI President's Award and a 2008 Webby Award. will.i.am's forthcoming solo release, "#willpower," fuses hip-hop, R&B, and electronic/dance music, offering up the latest of his irresistibly infectious and genre-warping party anthems. The album's hook-heavy tracks showcase more than a dozen A-list guest artists, ranging from pop mega-stars (Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicole Scherzinger, Miley Cyrus) to a highly inspired mix of up-and-comers (including Dutch dance diva Eva Simons, South Korean girl group 2NE1, singer/songwriter Skylar Grey and seven-year-old rapper Baby Kaely). Also featuring fellow BEP member apl.de.ap -- and, perhaps most outrageously, the 70-piece, Prague-based Czech Symphony Orchestra - "#willpower" sees will.i.am expanding his sound by sharing production duties with leading-edge collaborators like Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia's Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, Lazy Jay and FRESHM3N III.

Olly Murs is an international superstar whose rise to fame began after he auditioned in 2009 for Britain's top singing competition show, "The X Factor." In a short amount of time Murs has achieved international success, including two double platinum albums and four No. 1 singles in the UK. The British superstar, to date, has sold over 5 million records internationally. Murs celebrated a rare double No. 1 with his latest UK album, "Right Place Right Time," and current U.S. single, "Troublemaker" featuring Flo Rida, simultaneously topping the UK album chart and UK singles chart, respectively. "Right Place Right Time" was released in the U.S. on April 16, 2013. Murs is currently on tour in the U.S. before heading back to Europe to embark on a 2013 summer stadium tour with Robbie Williams.

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show
and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

On March 18, ABC Radio re-launched its popular "Dancing with the Stars" station on Slacker, providing viewers exclusive backstage interviews with all the contestants, dancers and judges. The station will be available where Slacker Radio is available, including smartphones, the iPad and Ford vehicles with SYNC AppLink and on the web at:
http://www.slacker.com/dwts
. Every Monday and Tuesday, the ABC station will also feature insight and analysis from a variety of guest contributors, including "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" champion Melissa Rycroft, former contestant and "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd and Entertainment Weekly's Annie Barrett.

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will also return.

The show also welcomes the return of the "AT&T Spotlight Performance," which features and celebrates people whose lives have been changed forever by dance. AT&T is also helping the search to find these performers by allowing fans to nominate potential dancers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=041913_04

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 02:28:02 AM »
WEEK SIX DANCING SCOREBOARD

STEVIE WONDER NIGHT

Zendaya/Val
Cha Cha Cha                  10    9   10   29

Andy/Sharna
Samba                             6     6    6    18         

Sean/Peta
Samba                             7    7     7    21

Aly/Mark
Foxtrot                            9     9    9    27     

Ingo/Kym
Tango                             8     8     8    24

Kellie/Derek
Quickstep                       9    10   10   29

Victor/Lindsay
Rumba                            6     6    6    18

Jacoby/Karina
Quickstep                       8    7    8     23         

TEAM PASO DOBLE
Zendaya/Val
Jacoby/Karina
Ingo/Kym
Victor/Lindsay                7    8    7    22

TEAM SAMBA
Kellie/Derek
Aly/Mark
Sean/Peta
Andy/Sharna                8    9    8    25

COMBINED SCORES

Zendaya/Val                 57

Andy/Sharna                43

Sean/Peta                    46

Aly/Mark                       52

Ingo/Kym                     46

Kellie/Derek                 54         

Victor/Lindsay              40

Jacoby/Karina              45   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2013, 01:18:54 AM »
Bottom two were Victor/Lindsay and Sean/Peta.

We say farewell to Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold.

Next week is Latin Week.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
ABC press release:

SEVEN REMAINING COUPLES COMPETE FOR IMMUNITY DURING "LATIN NIGHT" ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, APRIL 29

Latin Music Superstar Juanes to Perform Monday

Michael Bublé to Perform on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 30
"Episode 1607 & 1607A" - It's Latin Night on "Dancing with the Stars," as seven remaining couples take to the ballroom floor and perform to a Latin-inspired hit, MONDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). In a new twist and another "Dancing with the Stars" first, the couple with the highest overall score for the night will be granted immunity from elimination on Tuesday. The couples who do not receive immunity will then compete in a dance-off to earn extra judges' points in an effort to increase their overall score. The show will also feature music by Grammy winner and Spanish language rock artist Juanes, who will perform a medley of his hits, including "La Camisa Negra" and "Cumbia Sexy."

On TUESDAY, APRIL 30, one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by Michael Bublé who will perform "Come Dance with Me" off his new album, "To Be Loved." The show will also feature its second "AT&T Spotlight Performance" of the season, focusing on youth organization the Camden Sophisticated Sisters and its founder, Tawanda Jones. The program, located in Camden, New Jersey, provides an opportunity for young women to learn discipline and cooperation and to gain a sense of achievement through drill team competition. This "Spotlight Performance" will feature an inspiring routine by eight members of the organization. In addition, "Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its fourth installment of the season. Choreographed and performed by Allison Holker and Stephen "tWitch" Boss, the dance will feature musical accompaniment by violinist and youtube sensation Lindsey Stirling.

With six solo albums to his credit and multi-platinum sales of over 16 million copies, Juanes is the world's leading all-Spanish language rock artist. The multiple Grammy and Latin Grammy winner is also frequently recognized as one of the Spanish-speaking world's leading social media voices, with an online following of over 12 Million fans. Recorded during a special evening at the Frank Gehry-designed New World Symphony space in Miami, "Juanes MTV Unplugged" was released on May 29, 2012 and quickly debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's "Top Latin Albums" chart and in 18 countries throughout Latin America. The CD/DVD finds Juanes collaborating with Latin music legend Juan Luis Guerra, who acted as music director, and sharing duets with special guests Joaquín Sabina and Paula Fernandes. The album's first single, "La Señal," likewise reached No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs chart, giving Juanes the 8th No. 1 song of his career. In November, "Juanes MTV Unplugged" won this year's Latin Grammy Awards for Album of the Year and Best Long Form Music Video - giving Juanes an impressive career total of 19 Latin Grammys, more than any other solo artist. The accolades for the album have contiinued, as Juanes just won this year's Grammy for Best Latin Pop Artist and was the only Latin artist to perform on both The Grammy Award broadcast and the MusiCares tribute to Bruce Springsteen.

Three-time Grammy winner Michael Bublé's highly anticipated new studio album, "To Be Loved," was released on April 23, 2013. "To Be Loved" is Bublé's sixth studio album following his "Christmas" CD, which sold seven million copies internationally and was the No. 2 biggest selling album of 2011. Produced by Bob Rock, "To Be Loved" was recorded in Vancouver and Los Angeles and includes a mix of standards as well as four original songs, all co-written by Bublé.

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

On March 18, ABC Radio re-launched its popular "Dancing with the Stars" station on Slacker, providing viewers exclusive backstage interviews with all the contestants, dancers and judges. The station will be available where Slacker Radio is available, including smartphones, the iPad and Ford vehicles with SYNC AppLink and on the web at: http://www.slacker.com/dwts. Every Monday and Tuesday, the ABC station will also feature insight and analysis from a variety of guest contributors, including "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" champion Melissa Rycroft, former contestant and "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd and Entertainment Weekly's Annie Barrett.

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will also return.

The show also welcomes the return of the "AT&T Spotlight Performance," which features and celebrates people whose lives have been changed forever by dance. AT&T is also helping the search to find these performers by allowing fans to nominate potential dancers.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 11:00 a.m., ET/8:00 a.m., PT on Tuesday mornings. Additionally, fans can again vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "Dancing with the Stars" Social Scene page, and the "AT&T Spotlight Performance" and Casting Call from the app.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=042613_06

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 02:15:19 AM »
WEEK SEVEN DANCING SCOREBOARD

LATIN NIGHT

Jacoby/Karina
Salsa                        9     9     9     27

Ingo/Kym
Rumba                      7     8     7     22

Kellie/Derek
Samba                      9    10    10   29

Andy/Sharna
Rumba                      5      6     6    17

Aly/Mark
Salsa                       10     9     10   29

Sean/Peta
Rumba                       8     8     8     24

Zendaya/Val
Paso Doble                9     9     9     27

Kellie and Derek wins immunity. All other 6 pairs will dance in the dance-off to win extra 3 points.

CHA CHA CHA

Aly/Mark faces off with Andy /Sharna

Aly/Mark wins the three points.

JIVE

Zendaya/Val faces off with Jacoby/Karina

Zendaya/Val wins the three points

RUMBA

Ingo/Kym faces off with Sean/Peta

Ingo/Kym wins the  three points

COMBINED SCORES (Kellie/Derek has immunity)

Jacoby/Karina      27

Ingo/Kym             25

Andy/Sharna        17

Aly/Mark               32

Sean/Peta            24

Zendaya/Val         30       

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
I am just in awe with Kellie! Always loved her but this is a new side of her never seen before!  :hoot: :hoot:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2013, 01:09:10 AM »
Bottom two were Andy/Sharna and Ingo/Kym.

We say farewell to Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess.