The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Mel Greig from TARAUS 1 involved in the tragic Royal family radio prank

<< < (5/6) > >>

BlueNovas:
Double post, website is lagging like crazy for me.

Aussie:

--- Quote from: BlueNovas on December 09, 2012, 08:57:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: tarauslover on December 07, 2012, 10:32:26 PM ---I heard about this as well but I don't see how she and her co-host should be made accountable when we don't know about the mental history of the nurse that picked up the call...

--- End quote ---

You don't see how they can be held accountable you say? I can, so they can the rest of the world. Let me break it down for you.

She and her co host, as a result of their prank, are directly responsible for this lady, who has kids and a husband commiting suicide. Had they not done this 'prank' the woman would still be alive, and with her family at christmas. Some places are even reporting that they could face extradition on manslaughter charges, and to be honest I hope they do.

Utterly ridiculus thing they did, and some poor woman has lost her life as a result, this is why the world is outraged, and this is why they are calling for blood. Australia is also a commonwealth country and extradition from Australia to England would be a simple process.

What they have done, will make them hate figures for a long long time, regardless of who is a fan of hers because she was on the Amazing Race Australia, she has done something very very wrong.

Pretending to be a Royal like that is also treason to be honest. I don't think this story is over, and I hope the nurse gets justice.

--- End quote ---

you joined rff just to post this? sad lol

but anyway its not their fault, people at the radio station tell them what to do.

ovalorange:
For anyone who's interested, here is an interview with Mel and Michael after hearing the news of the nurse after the prank call.

Just be warned that this video is quite emotional and tough for Mel and Michael. Watch at your own risk.

Declive:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on December 10, 2012, 05:15:15 AM ---For anyone who's interested, here is an interview with Mel and Michael after hearing the news of the nurse after the prank call.

Just be warned that this video is quite emotional and tough for Mel and Michael. Watch at your own risk.

--- End quote ---

Yeah i saw the entreview. It's intense , guys...

theamazingracer21:
the network of station that air the hot 30 countdown have announced that they will give all of their profits (or $500,000 , whichever is more) from now to the end of the year to a charity close to the family. 

Meanwhile Mel and co host Matt also have come out on a number of TV news programs (if you count Today Tonight and A Current Affair news programs) saying " we would have never done it (the call) if it was known that the incident (the woman's unfortunate death) was at all possible" 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version