The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Trying to finish some races I struggled with before (13,2,4,9,8)

<< < (8/8)

starrynight:
You get used to the different dynamic of families rather than teams of 2 as it goes on.  And individuals do stand out even though they are teams of 4.  Also people who like ridiculous arguments should like it, plenty of drama though more within families than between them.  I really wondered how some of these families actually live together in real life.  :D  The fact that it wasn't all around the world didn't bother me that much because there are some good locations, probably better than season 21.

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 12, 2013, 09:22:58 AM ---Don't complain as long as you get a season of The Amazing Race. TAR 8 wasn't all bad for people who's not from USA, tyvm. I enjoyed TAR 8 more than TAR 9. :res:

--- End quote ---

TAR 8 is one of the best seasons for me, maybe it was seeing all the places I've been to and that all of the teams were amazing.

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Kandace on February 13, 2013, 11:05:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on February 12, 2013, 09:22:58 AM ---Don't complain as long as you get a season of The Amazing Race. TAR 8 wasn't all bad for people who's not from USA, tyvm. I enjoyed TAR 8 more than TAR 9. :res:

--- End quote ---

TAR 8 is one of the best seasons for me, maybe it was seeing all the places I've been to and that all of the teams were amazing.

--- End quote ---
I love TAR 8 it's actually one of my faves but I would have rather seen big cities like Chicago, LA, San Fran, Boston, etc.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on February 13, 2013, 03:31:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandace on February 13, 2013, 11:05:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I love TAR 8 it's actually one of my faves but I would have rather seen big cities like Chicago, LA, San Fran, Boston, etc.

--- End quote ---

I'm fine with them avoiding big cities. I just can't tell any of the legs from Arizona to Montana apart. :lol: All the scenery looked the same to me. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version