Author Topic: S25 Ep 13 "Gouge My Eyes Out"  (Read 14935 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S25 Ep 13 "Gouge My Eyes Out"
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2012, 08:07:42 AM »

racer - knock this F3 around: Abi, Hantz, and Colton (assuming ongoing racists comments all season and no airlift out).

Tough one, huh?

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »

racer - knock this F3 around: Abi, Hantz, and Colton (assuming ongoing racists comments all season and no airlift out).

Tough one, huh?

Oh wow, that is a really good one! :cmaslol :lol3:

Hantz creates an alliance with all of the young women on his tribe (let's say Abi + two others) and wipes out the rest of his tribe (with multiple HIIs) and all of the other tribe minus Colton. Then he gets rid of the other two girls who are not "the most hated people in Survivor" and then the jury votes for Abi because they prefer annoying people over racists and snakes. :cmaslol :lol3:

That was fun! Can we have that actually happen? :cmas9 :cmas26
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2012, 09:10:24 AM »

Tough one, huh?

Oh wow, that is a really good one! :cmaslol :lol3:

Hantz creates an alliance with all of the young women on his tribe (let's say Abi + two others) and wipes out the rest of his tribe (with multiple HIIs) and all of the other tribe minus Colton. Then he gets rid of the other two girls who are not "the most hated people in Survivor" and then the jury votes for Abi because they prefer annoying people over racists and snakes. :cmaslol :lol3:

That was fun! Can we have that actually happen? :cmas9 :cmas26

I'm all for it  :cmas16  Network Powers That Be:  Are you listening?  :cmas20

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
Okayokay, let's keep on topic. :cmaslol

We can create a thread for it. :cmaslol

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2012, 10:12:06 PM »
I'm so happy that people are finally eliminating people who dont deserve to be there! The final four people are all so nice! FINALLY!  :cmas9 :cmas51 :cmas26

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »
I'm so happy that people are finally eliminating people who dont deserve to be there! The final four people are all so nice! FINALLY!  :cmas9 :cmas51 :cmas26

Well that is one way to look at it, and it makes sense (despite the fact I love Abi). :cmas16

But another way to look at it is that one or more people literally flushed a million dollars down the drain by ditching Abi and keeping an alliance with people they cannot beat. Skupin said that "living with Abi for three more days is worth a million dollars" but I guess he didn't really think so... :cmas30:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
racer, you are being an irrational Abi lover again. :cmaslol

If Skupin or Lisa were to backstab either Malcolm or Denise, they would lose their jury vote anyway and the whole jury will continue to hate them for keeping Abi over Malcolm and Denise.

And who says Abi won't win if she made it all the way to the end? She's like an underdog and if she's sitting with Skupin and Lisa, whom the whole tribe equally hates, she will be able to get two votes or three from Pete and Artis... she just needs a few more to win.

Sending Abi home was the most rational choice, to get in the good books of the jury and not continue to piss them off, plus keeping jury votes of Denise or Malcolm AND getting rid of an annoying brat.

Nobody flushed down a million dollars by keeping Abi, we never know she could pull a win or not. :)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2012, 06:47:56 PM »
Joab, you are right in saying that Abi could have won in that scenario, but the chances of Lisa & Skupin losing to Abi are much, much smaller than the chances of losing to either Malcolm or Denise.

If they took Abi to the F3, they'd have a very good shot at winning, whereas their shot with Malcolm or Denise is almost nonexistent from my point of view, which is why I think they flushed a million dollars down the toilet.

However, if my speculation is correct about a Final Two, then none of it makes any difference as long as Skupin and Lisa are the last two left standing. :cmaslol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2012, 07:57:04 PM »
Yes yes, their chances of winning is more with Abi... but that would piss the whole jury off and you don't know if they could make the F2 together in the end or not. In the case should Malcolm/Denise win immunity all the way to the end, even if one of them sneaked into the F2... nobody would win against Malcolm/Denise. :(