Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 13 "Gouge My Eyes Out"

<< < (11/12) > >>

Kate04:

racer - knock this F3 around: Abi, Hantz, and Colton (assuming ongoing racists comments all season and no airlift out).

Tough one, huh?

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on December 14, 2012, 08:07:42 AM ---
racer - knock this F3 around: Abi, Hantz, and Colton (assuming ongoing racists comments all season and no airlift out).

Tough one, huh?

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, that is a really good one! :cmaslol :lol3:

Hantz creates an alliance with all of the young women on his tribe (let's say Abi + two others) and wipes out the rest of his tribe (with multiple HIIs) and all of the other tribe minus Colton. Then he gets rid of the other two girls who are not "the most hated people in Survivor" and then the jury votes for Abi because they prefer annoying people over racists and snakes. :cmaslol :lol3:

That was fun! Can we have that actually happen? :cmas9 :cmas26

Kate04:

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2012, 08:48:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kate04 on December 14, 2012, 08:07:42 AM ---

Tough one, huh?

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, that is a really good one! :cmaslol :lol3:

Hantz creates an alliance with all of the young women on his tribe (let's say Abi + two others) and wipes out the rest of his tribe (with multiple HIIs) and all of the other tribe minus Colton. Then he gets rid of the other two girls who are not "the most hated people in Survivor" and then the jury votes for Abi because they prefer annoying people over racists and snakes. :cmaslol :lol3:

That was fun! Can we have that actually happen? :cmas9 :cmas26

--- End quote ---

I'm all for it  :cmas16  Network Powers That Be:  Are you listening?  :cmas20

Jobby:
Okayokay, let's keep on topic. :cmaslol

We can create a thread for it. :cmaslol

ianthebalance:
I'm so happy that people are finally eliminating people who dont deserve to be there! The final four people are all so nice! FINALLY!  :cmas9 :cmas51 :cmas26

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version