Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 13 "Gouge My Eyes Out"

<< < (10/12) > >>

Jobby:
Hantz will murder her. :cmaslol

Kate04:

What's ominous is that Abi's words may well come back to haunt Skupin when this is all over and done with.  Hating to admit this as Abi was truly unlikeable in so many ways, but she was completely right that Mike should have voted Denise off.  She is IMO the biggest threat and to leave her in the F3 will probably take Mike home with a check a heck of lot less than if he had done what they all said they would do.

OK, granted he was on a sugar high, but still . . .

What I don't understand is how Mike could have said that he could put up with Abi for 3 more days for a million dollars and then voted her off.  What was he and Lisa thinking to keep someone as completely likeable, admirable, and skilled around like Denise?  I don't get this one.   

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2012, 09:43:06 AM ---OMG Penner pulls a middle finger on Abi. LOL. EVEN PENNER IS ENTERTAINING ON JURY. <3

--- End quote ---

The jury became bearable when Penner arrived!  He's one great guy.  Too bad he missed his chance: he hesitated and he lost.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2012, 10:59:04 AM ---racer, using the analogy of a random girl to substantiate that Abi is the reason why this season is interesting is just not valid. But you have your way because you're blinded by Queen Abi and I respect it. :cmaslol

It's like saying, this season would have been boring if Tandang lost immunity and voted out Lisa in the first Tribal Council... and we wouldn't have all the switching of alliances of Tandang and everything. There's a lot of What If which is not even valid and flawed.

But one thing sure is Abi is one hell of an entertainment, that I won't take away. But I just wish to say that Abi is not the only reason this season is entertaining. Lisa being a completely trainwreck is as entertaining as well. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Joab, I didn't mean to say that Abi is the only reason this season is interesting. :cmas16 What I meant was that pretty much everything that has happened post-merge was as a result of Abi's actions - good or bad.

If I go back to the analogy of some other random person instead of Abi, if that random person did not call out Lisa at Tribal Council, Lisa would probably never have joined the six-person alliance, nor would that alliance have existed in the first place.

What I'm basically saying is that I think that six-person alliance wouldn't have formed if it wasn't because of their common hatred of Abi and this season wouldn't have had as many exciting blindsides or shocks as it did.

But I for sure agree that other people (particularly Lisa and Malcolm (and the other Matsings in the first half of the season)) have also made this season interesting. ;)

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: a1mamacat on December 13, 2012, 06:08:47 PM ---Here's a thought

Abi and Hantz as an alliance  :cmas23 :cmas18 :cmas18

--- End quote ---

OMG, after reading this, my life will not be complete until I see this happen. :cmaslol :lol3:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2012, 08:47:54 PM ---Hantz will murder her. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Hantz will murder her but he will drag her corpse with him into the Final Three and be like "at least I'm not as annoying as this girl and at least I am still alive" :cmaslol and the jury will vote for whoever the third person is in the Final Three, who probably did absolutely nothing. :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version