Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 13 "Gouge My Eyes Out"

(1/12) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

Anyone care to bet that this is about Abi? :cmaslol :xmas146

claude_24hrs:
Could be Malcolm and using to play his hidden immunity idol. Abi may blindsided if Malcolm's votes don't count as the idol played.

Jobby:
-_- Malcolm is definitely using his Idol. There will be no blindside unless Lisa, Denise or Skupin goes home. Abi is the next for sure, at least IMHO.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 09, 2012, 09:58:08 AM ----_- Malcolm is definitely using his Idol. There will be no blindside unless Lisa, Denise or Skupin goes home. Abi is the next for sure, at least IMHO.

--- End quote ---

I think so too, but if Lisa & Skupin are smart and want to play this game, they will team up with Abi and knock off Denise, then Malcolm, because those Matsings are huge jury threats, imo. I doubt that will happen though. :(

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: racer on December 09, 2012, 10:18:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 09, 2012, 09:58:08 AM ----_- Malcolm is definitely using his Idol. There will be no blindside unless Lisa, Denise or Skupin goes home. Abi is the next for sure, at least IMHO.

--- End quote ---

I think so too, but if Lisa & Skupin are smart and want to play this game, they will team up with Abi and knock off Denise, then Malcolm, because those Matsings are huge jury threats, imo. I doubt that will happen though. :(

--- End quote ---

True, I'd like that to happen but lol I have a Denise-bias so in the end I don't like that to happen. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version