The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR CHINA RUSH Season 4 - NEWS and MEDIA

<< < (3/6) > >>

realityfan2001:
Here are the things I know:
1. New TAR China Season 1 will travel at least 4 countries, 6 for the most(including China);
2. It will be a celebrity edition;
3. Probably with a new host, no more Allan Wu;
4. The fewest teams ever in any version of TAR;
5. 10 Episodes, 90 minutes each(including ads);
6. Shenzhen production will spent a great deal of money to invite TAR consultants and use BVM's production sources to be as good as USA & AUS version;
7. The productions still have not got TAR production bible.

So I'm still worried about they will ruin the show, of course, they will.

georgiapeach:
I loved the old China Rush....hope they don't change it too much!  :bigwelcome Vern!

:'( Allen.....

Revived Flame:

--- Quote from: vernmei on April 21, 2014, 11:07:10 PM ---Here are the things I know:
1. New TAR China Season 1 will travel at least 4 countries, 6 for the most(including China);
2. It will be a celebrity edition;
3. Probably with a new host, no more Allan Wu;
4. The fewest teams ever in any version of TAR;
5. 10 Episodes, 90 minutes each(including ads);
6. Shenzhen production will spent a great deal of money to invite TAR consultants and use BVM's production sources to be as good as USA & AUS version;
7. The productions still have not got TAR production bible.

So I'm still worried about they will ruin the show, of course, they will.

--- End quote ---

That's a shame because China Rush wasn't broken.

I loved the way they focused so much on the culture and the people of China instead of visiting other countries, this was absolutely fine in my eyes, each episode gave people something new to see and learn even. The mix Chinese/English teams competing was also a unique thing and gave people a team to root for.

I see no reason why TAR China Rush and TAR China couldn't have existed as separate entities, heck you could make a franchise out of the Rush thing. I wouldn't mind a TAR US Rush or a TAR Singapore Rush or a TAR Malaysia Rush etc.

theamazingracer21:
Singapore Rush? But Singapore is one of the smallest countries in the world. It would be rather anti-climatic.

Jimmer:
US Rush wouldn't work because of the bad reception that TAR Family Edition got so it won't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version