Author Topic: oompah loompah  (Read 3343 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
oompah loompah
« on: July 20, 2004, 09:38:42 PM »
Charla & Mirna ...anyone watching the show tonight?? LMAO.. I'm sorry but, watching Charla eat that chocolate reminded me a little to much of Will Wonka  :D oompah loompah ..great ..now that song will be stuck in my head all night  :D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: oompah loompah
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 11:56:53 PM »
I was LMAO at Marshall & Lance!!  Most of the other teams waltzed in there finding the white cream chocs, leaving the bros in deep cacalate! ;D Hilarious!

Just too sad that Jim/Marsha had bad luck. :(

Hey puddin, how the heck do you and Texan get so many points??  What spoilers do you look at? huh huh huh???  Well Papa & I are even-steven w/ 280 pts. each.  And Papa, you didn't play Round 1, did ya?  So that's purdy doggone good! Congrats to ya all! :D

I'm tickled that Charla/Mirna took 2nd place again!  8) Rock on, Gals!  :;>)

Ruday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 02:05:33 AM »
LOL Rudy ....the brothers are obnoxious..I was ROTF ..they really had a bad luck bunch of chocolate..I think there doomed !! Too funny.. :D :D

I'm off to check the scores ;D

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 08:18:54 AM »
 >:( >:(

I do not like charla and myrna.  Myrna is mean to everyone and i feel like charla cheats b/c she got on that flight only because she said she needed a doctor and they believed her.  If she wants to be looked at as equal to everyone else as she has explained many times, then she shouldnt use her size the make people feel bad for her.  No one else is able to do that.

I am very dissappointed they finished high up again!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 08:35:19 PM »
>:( >:(

I do not like charla and myrna.  Myrna is mean to everyone and i feel like charla cheats b/c she got on that flight only because she said she needed a doctor and they believed her.  If she wants to be looked at as equal to everyone else as she has explained many times, then she shouldnt use her size the make people feel bad for her.  No one else is able to do that.

I am very dissappointed they finished high up again!

Ya know Pittgirl...you are right.  I totally forgot about Charla saying she needed a doctor.  That was definitely cheating...as well as flatout lying.  I dont' recall anything she would need a doc for.  I'm gonna rewatch my tape.  Aren't there some TAR rules about stuff like that??  Saying you need a doc is a purdy serious matter!!  What if Charla really DOES need one sometime during the game!?  Crying wolf is certainly not in her best interest.   Well, I'm taking 2nd thots about these girls.   

Thanks for jogging my memory...

Ruday

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 09:04:57 AM »
Show was pretty good.. J/M ~ I felt bad for Jim but marsha was just rude to everyone!  I laughed when she did nto have her own ticket

And OMH brandon and Nicole  they preach about God will help them and everythign then they make an alliance and leave it with in 5 minutes.  I hope they lose soon.  It is one thign to cheat...but to keep screwing people and lying that is wrong.  The look nicole gave Mirna and Charla when they got their tickets...I wanted to slap her.  Mrina is not the nicest but they flat oou lied.

stupid fast forward and yeild....are they ever goign to show ti again... i keep losing points.