Author Topic: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules  (Read 29802 times)

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
"They're super-prepared. They're gay" :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh tries to do the roadblock again. Josh is getting a lot of the balls back in. Nadiya isn't doing as well... Natalie says she's holding the racket like she's playing cricket?

Josh finishes the roadblock! :hearts: Before Nadiya! :lol: Beekmans encourage the Twins. Nadiya finishes as Josh & Brent leave. Twins are going to follow Josh & Brent... Twins ask if Josh & Brent know where they're going. Josh & Brent say they'll ask for directions later, but they have a map. :lol:

Chips arrive at the coves and they find Trey & Lexi. They decide to follow the music together. They're looking for a music box. :lol: Instead they find two men playing the guitar. Detour!

Detour: Spin it or bull it.

Spin It: Repair one 400 year old windmill. Attach two giant blades to the mill tower. When the repair man feels like it's good, they'll get their clue.
Bull It: They'll have to wear a bull outfit... They have 2 minutes to go around the matadors and then they'll have to hit this last target to release the matador.

Chips do windmill. Trexie do bulls.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
I am very happy that they showed/mentioned Rafael Nadal! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

But really, this challenge should be taking place in Basel, Switzerland... ;)

This challenge should be taking place in Monaco , since all top14 tenists live there .

"They're super-prepared. They're gay" :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

I can't believe they have survived this long. They are pretty lucky but Abbie and Ryan could have survived if they hadn't waited around on them several times.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jaymes used to take stuff apart and put them back together when they were kids. The blade isn't heavy. They start attaching their first blade.

Trey & Lexi have to choose a first bull. Lexi wants to go inside (the front of the bull). Trey is at the back. They do their first attempt. Trey can see but Lexi cannot. Trey leads Lexi by giving directions. Trey's directions are great. :lol: Trey & Lexi manage to go around all matadors but they hit the last target without releasing the matador... They've failed and now Lexi has hurt her finger.

Commercial.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

I can't believe they have survived this long. They are pretty lucky but Abbie and Ryan could have survived if they hadn't waited around on them several times.
Dumb decisions on Abbie and Ryan's part, definitely. I agree that they're the weakest team left...it just rubs me wrong when I see the other teams acknowledge it openly in front of them if you know what I mean.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Both Detours look entertaining/fun this week, and the Roadblock was great! This is one leg I wanna do! :hoot: :hoot:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
21 seasons and these are the best tasks they could come up with. It's a little disappointing since Spain is what I've been wanting to see the most.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I was gonna be a little  :duno: at Lexi freaking out over her finger, but it actually does look pretty bad...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Lexi starts crying about her finger. Her finger is throbbing. Her nail is getting blue and it's bleeding.

Josh & Brent arrive at the coves. Josh stumbles because of his ankle. They find the clue. They're going to do Spin It.

Back at the Chips and they think they're done with the windmill. It's good! Pit stop: Castell de Bellver. which translates to the castle with the lovely view. It used to be used as a prison... uhhhhh... :stare

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Ok. Here's a map with all the locations we have:

A.-  Mallorca Port.
B.-  Dalt Murada
C.-  Campanet Caves
D.-  Muro (Detour Bullfighting /Maybe Windmill?)
E.-  Sa Pobla (Detour Windmill?)
F.-  Manacor (RB)
G.-  Bellver Castell (Pit Stop).

It's a spec; but if the order of the tasks are the same in the map, we've got a triangle.

We've got all the right locations  :hoot:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Twins are at the coves and they get their clue. "Now don't get bloody lost please." :lol: Lexi has bandaged up her finger and now Lexi is now at the back giving directions. They finish the course with 45 seconds to spare! They're off to the next pit stop.

Josh & Brent arrive at the windmills. Natalie & Nadiya are doing windmills. Josh thinks that they'll be better than the twins at the detour. And they're clearly having trouble (with driving). :lol:

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
That pitstop greeter!  :o

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh: "This is like repairing a tractor basically." Josh & Brent can't see the twins doing the task because they're at a different windmill. The twins are having lots of trouble with this... They're doing a lot of bickering.

Trey & Lexi and Jaymes & James are racing to the pit stop... Trey & Lexi overshot road. They turn back. Jaymes thinks it's the castle they've been looking at all morning... Lexi wants first so bad...

omg what. how. how. how. how. how. Trey & Lexi are team #1. what the heck. how. :stare Uhh... the pit stop greeter... doesn't have a head? Huh. ???

Jaymes & James are team #2. "This guy ain't got no head."

Pit stop:
1st - Trey & Lexi
2nd - Jaymes & James

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
ughh im so sad that chips lost their 1st place again

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I...was kind of hoping the twins would go home. Oh well. :duno:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh & Brent get their windmill blades approved. They're off to the pit stop! The twins see Josh & Brent's car leaving...

OMG YAY. JOSH & BRENT ARE TEAM #3! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: They think they can win the race.

Natalie/Nadiya: "I can't believe the gimpy guys did this." They can't believe that the Beekmans beat them because they hadn't even considered them as a threat... Natalie & Nadiya arrive at the pit stop... They're the last team to arrive... It's a non-elimination leg! They will face a speedbump the next leg.

Pit stop:
1st - Trey & Lexi
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Josh & Brent
4th - Natalie & Nadiya (NEL)

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Trey & Lexi are coming next door to home in Playa del Carmen, to El Dorado (10 min away) on their Travelocity vacation prize! I'll be watching... (or could they have already taken their trip???)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
OMG, HEADLESS PIT STOP GREETER! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And Don Quixote and Sancho Panza - TAR17 anyone? ;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
OMG, HEADLESS PIT STOP GREETER! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And Don Quixote and Sancho Panza - TAR17 anyone? ;)

oh that finale task... :groan:

100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Polaroid, superb as always! Thanks much.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Trey & Lexi are coming next door to home in Playa del Carmen, to El Dorado (10 min away) on their Travelocity vacation prize! I'll be watching... (or could they have already taken their trip???)

I don't see any way they could have already taken that trip. WRP probably won't authorize it before the season has aired and I have heard of teams saving them up for a long time afterwards so there is a pretty lenient time limit.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City

No prizes till after the finale........
Matthew 7:15

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on The Amazing Race... 2 hour finale.

It's the dream team alliance vs the ultimate underdogs... With a million dollars on the line, the gloves come off. There's tons of running with all the teams together. Who will cross the finish line first... and win... The Amazing Race?

A loaded preview...

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Lexi gets hit by a sign in the preview. She is not having a good couple of legs... :lol: